Issues with Wizard Of Oz magic match on my iPhone

my2camnjaymy2camnjay Member Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
Hi everyone I am new to the forums!!! I am really hoping I can get some help because I have been trying to fix this problem for 48 hours now! This is what's going on.... I am on level 339 now but I started having problems with the game two days ago on level 338 (wicked witch level) it took me 45 minutes to complete that level because the game was running so slow and every move took a few minutes for the pieces to clear the board, and if my screen got turned sideways the whole app would just shut off! In the past when the app would run a little slow I would restart my phone by powering it off then powering it back on and it would fix the problem but I've done that 10 times and the problem is not fixed this time! Also it keeps telling me that I'm playing off-line but my Internet connection has not changed in the past three years so I'm not sure why it's saying that and all my other match three games are staying connected and working perfectly! I am playing the game on my phone which is an iPhone 5!!! Please someone help me this is my favorite game and I am really going through it without it! Thank you in advance for your help!

Comments

• djsymsdjsyms Member Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm having the same issue on my iPad! HELP

• Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Moderator Posts: 10 Moderator

@my2camnjay said:
    Hi everyone I am new to the forums!!! I am really hoping I can get some help because I have been trying to fix this problem for 48 hours now! This is what's going on.... I am on level 339 now but I started having problems with the game two days ago on level 338 (wicked witch level) it took me 45 minutes to complete that level because the game was running so slow and every move took a few minutes for the pieces to clear the board, and if my screen got turned sideways the whole app would just shut off! In the past when the app would run a little slow I would restart my phone by powering it off then powering it back on and it would fix the problem but I've done that 10 times and the problem is not fixed this time! Also it keeps telling me that I'm playing off-line but my Internet connection has not changed in the past three years so I'm not sure why it's saying that and all my other match three games are staying connected and working perfectly! I am playing the game on my phone which is an iPhone 5!!! Please someone help me this is my favorite game and I am really going through it without it! Thank you in advance for your help!

@djsyms said:
    I'm having the same issue on my iPad! HELP

Appreciate the report, @my2camnjay and @djsyms. Aside from restarting your device, these troubleshooting steps may also help you get back in the game. Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Thanks for your patience.

• my2camnjaymy2camnjay Member Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you guys on an update.... but I have tried everything, i've tried troubleshooting all of your troubleshooting steps, i've called Apple, i've checked for updates, i've checked Internet connections, and finally just tonight I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it did not change anything! It's like I never uninstalled it and reinstalled it so I don't know what to do now!
  • ljrgolf2ljrgolf2 Member Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    I am playing wizard of oz match game and it will stall and then shut down. This happened on another game I was playing and was on a high level and it did the same thing. They said to uninstall it & then reinstall it, so I did and it made me start over on the first level.
    How can this be fixed?
  • Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Moderator Posts: 10 Moderator

@ljrgolf2 said:
    I am playing wizard of oz match game and it will stall and then shut down. This happened on another game I was playing and was on a high level and it did the same thing. They said to uninstall it & then reinstall it, so I did and it made me start over on the first level.
    How can this be fixed?

Appreciate the report. Is your level still at level 1? If so, reconnecting to your account helps retrieve your progress. Let me know how it went.

Thank you.

• KarenTurkal4booksKarenTurkal4books Member Posts: 7 Loose Cannon

This happened to me also, I had to restart my phone and then update to the newest level. It fixed everything. Please add me. https://www.facebook.com/Karen4books

• EdnaEdna Member Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Can't connect to face book from iPad connected to everything else but Facebook ......

• EdnaEdna Member Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
  • Dominus MarsDominus Mars Moderator Posts: 40 Moderator

Hi Edna. Checking if the game is allowed to access your Facebook account and doing other workarounds found on this article can help you reconnect WOZMM on Facebook. Thanks!

• roxieroxie Member Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    This game is getting too expensive. I got first place with a score over 1000 they gave me a hatchet for a prize. All that work and money for a stupid hatchet. No more money of mine will go to these greedy people.
  • roxieroxie Member Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    If you're smart delete this game before you end up giving them all your money for nothing. I am at level 1500 and something
  • w0rd_midasw0rd_midas Moderator Posts: 6 Moderator

@roxie said:
    This game is getting too expensive. I got first place with a score over 1000 they gave me a hatchet for a prize. All that work and money for a stupid hatchet. No more money of mine will go to these greedy people.

@roxie said:
    If you're smart delete this game before you end up giving them all your money for nothing. I am at level 1500 and something

Appreciate the feedback. We'll make sure that our team is aware of what you've experienced in the game. Thank you.

• janetgrantjanetgrant Member Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I’m having the same problem it happened once before and got fixed in a day.

• Dominus MarsDominus Mars Moderator Posts: 40 Moderator

Thanks for reporting and the team is aware on this kind of experience, @janetgrant. Please try our basic troubleshooting steps (for iOS, Android, Kindle) as these may help you play again smoothly. Appreciate it!