Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Loading problems - stops at 93%

ChiefChief Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Search for game updates = 100% - then loading = 93% and then stops and kicks me out ! I’m now missing the opportunity to finish the event before new one starts. This is the second time in 2 weeks !

Comments

• AmberK5AmberK5 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Me as well, I can play the game on my computer but prefer playing on my Android tablet, and I am having problems with the event that is going on, it disappeared. and this is the 2nd time in the past 2 weeks, I can't connect using my tablet...

• ChiefChief Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Thanks, glad it’s not just me !

• GypsytornadoGypsytornado Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist
    I have the same issue. Message support , no reply. But I did get an email How would I rate the service, lol.

Missing the event and feeling quite annoyed with this. It's been days that I have been unable to play and I usually play 10 times a day! G
  • Catladycrafter922Catladycrafter922 Member Posts: 7 Beach Bum

I’m having the same issue but on my iPad and also iPhone. I dont have the ability to play on anything else. I’m terrified to uninstall....