Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

What’s up with all the bell peppers

TkikiTkiki Posts: 1,191Member Moko's Best Friend

For over a couple of weeks I have notice that global market has a lot of bell peppers.....what’s up with that? I can hardly get a frenzy or a cp, and all I see on global is bell peppers.

Comments

• TLCTLC Posts: 7Member Beach Bum

you see tons of bell pepper because when the tournament is running the bell peppers give the most points and every team is doing crop boosts to get as many points as they can to move up in the tournaments... when you do bell peppers the points are per square plot so ergo a lot of tournament points... so you will continuously see tons of bell peppers in the global ... especially the last day of each tournament....

• Demented_DivaDemented_Diva Posts: 5Member Beach Bum

And now with the Diamond League you’ll be seeing even more of them...😡

• TkikiTkiki Posts: 1,191Member Moko's Best Friend

I understand about the points, was just wondering if they found a way to clone the frenzys, can hardly get a bell pepper frenzy or a cp, yet all these players seems to have access to them.

• phamtonphamton Posts: 1,447Member Volcano Enthusiast

I often get the pepper frenzy but have a harder time getting the yellow star for it.

• ohcomenowohcomenow Posts: 52Member Pineapple Purist
    It’s the proliferation of epic crop boosts, not pepper boosts. Many players have unlimited epic crop boosts due to hacking and their ranks are only growing. They and their clubs plant peppers because it gives the most crafting points.
  • PassionPassion Posts: 230Member Souvenir Collector

I'm also fed up with non stop peppers in gobal as for the epic boost I know all about that but isn't it time for the game to sort this out on gobal it's like playing hide and seek with trying to get some pineapples let alone anything else!
    I'm also having non stop rice porridge as well!
    Even on friends lists it's peppers totally fed up.
    This has been going on too long now!

Please less PEPPERS/COCONUTS on gobal market lol!
    "Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best."

@Passion said:
    Even on friends lists it's peppers totally fed up.
    This has been going on too long now!

You can't fix the public market but you can fix your friends market. Start dropping those friends who only sell peppers. Then on the global market when you see someone selling things you like, then send them a friend request. That's what I have done. My friends market has good sellers in it and I try to be a good neighbor by helping on their helicopter, fertilizing, and selling good stuff also.

these new levels on diamond as created a market of bell peppers... the Global market is dead unless you need red peppers!

• echobeachechobeach Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    What i don’t understand is why they have to sell them.. WHY NOT CLICK ON UR SILO AND HIT THE DELETE BUTTON, then keep planting more!!! Instead of clogging up the market!!! It really grinds a lot of ppl’s gears, have some respect for other players that don’t want to see or buy ur **** peppers!!
  • SarahLouiseSarahLouise Posts: 74Member Flirting with Flamingos

I occasionally get the right boosts to run a pepper frenzy with cp. I sell mine because it's easier than deleting them from the silo, but I set the price very low, often just 10 coins for 10 peppers and they sell pretty fast. I don't get why everyone charges maximum price when the market is full of them.

• Jenwil27_Jenwil27_ Posts: 107Member Hot Spring Indulger
    Because they don't understand the most basic principle of economics. Supply and demand. There's no demand for them yet supply is through the roof! They think folks want to buy their full priced peppers so we're stuck with a boat full of peppers and little else. If there was more to do with the peppers then they could use them instead of selling or dumping them. But with only 3 or 4 items that require peppers they're stuck with them unless someone buys them. We need more items that require peppers. Or Zynga could have the bots buy them like they do our expansion stuff. I'm for more items to use them.

Or people could just dump them instead of trying to sell them.

And this is gonna go on for a while since they are starting another Champion cup soon, the market will continue to be flooded by bell