Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - May

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Posts: 1,176Community Moderator Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.
  • Please post only once per thread. Multiple posting or sending of requests through private messages will result in infraction.
  • For your privacy, do not post email addresses, contact numbers, Player IDs, or other personal information.

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

Thank you!

Comments

• SadieSadie Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist
    edited May 2

We are a new beach club and desperately are trying to get new members. We have 4 members and we are not new to the game, our game levels are 53 and up. Started a new club to get a way from all the drama in our old club. Club name is, After 5ers we all play daily and love playing cruise and having boost parties on the weekend and help each other as much as possible. Minimum level to join is level 30 so come and play with us!

• CavvyCavvy Posts: 13Member Caribbean Cruiser

After being left high and dry by our ‘leaders’ without previous knowledge we are looking for new members. English speaking. No hassle. Just enjoy the game

We are a long established club needing new members. English speaking. Play for fun. No hassle

Forgot to mention club name is tropical freinds

• hwgilberthwgilbert Posts: 5Member Beach Bum

We are a fun and lively beach club looking for a few more members who enjoy helping with the cruises and just generally enjoy helping members with group boosts and helicopter orders. Daily play is appreciated as is chatting with group members. Our levels are mostly in the thirties. Members in our group are from all over the world and we love that. If you are looking for a new club then pick ours!

• darciegenitodarciegenito Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

Hello. I am a new player looking for a friendly and active club. I’m only level 8, but just started and plan to play daily. Will participate in club events and help out when I can. I’m a 33 year old Mom of a 5 year old who just likes to get along with everyone and plays mobile games in between all the normal life stuff. :) In-game name is Siren

@darciegenito said:
    Hello. I am a new player looking for a friendly and active club. I’m only level 8, but just started and plan to play daily. Will participate in club events and help out when I can. I’m a 33 year old Mom of a 5 year old who just likes to get along with everyone and plays mobile games in between all the normal life stuff. :) In-game name is Siren

We are looking for new players. Our code is FUUG-WCE0 or freind me

• td61299td61299 Posts: 9Member Beach Bum
    We are a new club of established players looking for some fun, active ladies to join us. We are very helpful and expect everyone to help one another. We are used to chatting daily with our team and helping one another during cruises. We are Faith Hope Love Women. Minimum level 30.
  • td61299td61299 Posts: 9Member Beach Bum
    Sadie, We would love to have you join us. We too left our group because of drama. We are six women who love to pay and help one another. Come join at Faith Hope Love Women.
  • AnnaleighAnnaleigh Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    We are young in the game and would like to work with other players to grow together in this super excited game. Our club is Sunset Club and we are waiting for you to join. My island name is La Isla Fiesta.
  • TkikiTkiki Posts: 1,094Member Paradise Perfectionist

We have a couple of spots left for any active players.

• TinkersmomTinkersmom Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    > @Tkiki said:
    > We have a couple of spots left for any active players.

Hello, I would be interested in joining your club, but I am only level 25 right now. Is there a way to join anyway?

Thanks!
  • TkikiTkiki Posts: 1,094Member Paradise Perfectionist
  • AcmerastaAcmerasta Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

Hi. I'm looking for an active beach club. I play daily and currently up to level 20. No drama 😀

• Shelbismom3Shelbismom3 Posts: 5Member Beach Bum
    Our beach club "Lucky Sevens" is looking for a few daily, active members to add to our group of 12. We have players from level 38 to 80. Participation in cruise is required. We are all about teamwork. We work together to help one another advance quicker. We have daily boosts, and an epic boost party Thursday thru Sunday. Look for our club, Lucky Sevens and come join the fun! My island code is FHH6-J3DL
  • Ngurah47Ngurah47 Posts: 38Member Beachcomber
    FV00-BMBU Add me😄
    *MN47*
  • RebeccakyRebeccaky Posts: 30Member Dances with Dolphins

Our club FrogLegs is looking for friendly, helpful, daily players that luv doing CRUISES!! We are small but mighty! Love to win, hard workers, need a little help. Leave the drama behind and come be a part of one of the best beach clubs out there! FrogLegs!!

Rebecca Lipscomb
    Clear Bay

• LovablebabygirlLovablebabygirl Posts: 37Member Beachcomber

Hi am a 1 of the leader of the club, how can we get to communicate with my members? Since they got in I haven't heard from them and in my club it's like ghost in there.

• LazyDaysLazyDays Posts: 42Member Shark Bait
    Hi! I have a new club and I am looking for members. The name is a stupid name but oh. If you would like to join look up Party Club lmao or just leave a message here and I will get you in.

Thanks and have a great weekend.
  • SULSASULSA Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Torpedo Bay is looking for club members! Daily cruise participation is the only expectation! We are friendly and helpful. Love to boost! Come on over!!
  • Shelbismom3Shelbismom3 Posts: 5Member Beach Bum
    Sun Lounge is looking for several active players. This is our club rules. Must be active, daily, & friendly players. No ghost playing. Cruise participation is required with a minimum of 20 guests sent per trip. A real photo is required Your first name at the end of your island name is required if not already a part of the island name. You must join our FB msgr group chat. When running a boost you must announce it in both game chat and FB msgr group chat. If it is any of the "All" boosts you must have a minimum of 2 other players in the game with you to run it. We run boost parties every Thurs-Sun evening, usually at 9pm est. Everyone works together as a team and are very helpful so that you can advance quicker in game.
  • Hobbo99Hobbo99 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    COME JOIN MY BEACH CLUB! “Hobbos sesh club” we always give each other support and send guests and help out with orders! We have 3 members but we need more to support each other!! 🌞🌞🦀🐙🦋🐣🐬🌴
    please add me as a friend. and I also need an active club
    ====================
    ->> FV00-BMBU 😄👌
    Profile name "Rhm47"

*MN47*

Hello I am looking for active and helpfull player in our club. Chat is always welcome.

Hi I’m looking for a new club. Daily, all day lol, player. 1 yr. experience. Love cruises, shoot for 40 per stop. Very friendly, polite, helpful with boosts, helps & guest. LOOKING FOR THE SAME.
    Becca (CB)

Rebecca Lipscomb
    Clear Bay

Prefer a club that is a great mix of time zones as I am on quite a bit. Thank you!

Rebecca Lipscomb
    Clear Bay

That helps should be heli

Rebecca Lipscomb
    Clear Bay

Forgot to put my club name FIESTA BAY is sound silly!

please tell me how to get it ! Sory i'm newbie
    *MN47*
This discussion has been closed.