Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

What is highest level now?

bawabawa Member Posts: 104 Hot Spring Indulger
A club member says she has beach buddies that are at level 99.
1.What is the current highest level you can achieve now?
2.What should we do about islands we see above the highest level?

Best Answer

Answers

• ohcomenowohcomenow Member Posts: 58 Pineapple Purist
    edited February 2018
    There's a player regularly on my global market feed at level 199. I've reported him/her 5-6 times but they just show up again a week later with a different island name. Otherwise I think 80 is the highest level.
  • lilybelllilybell Member Posts: 169 Parties with Monkeys

I saw people at level 84.
    What is the highest level?

It's just a game

• bawabawa Member Posts: 104 Hot Spring Indulger
    Can any moderators from Zynga please answer so we all know?
  • JulieSJulieS Member Posts: 102 Hot Spring Indulger
    I have a beach buddy that is at level 84. I did Have another who was at that level but NEVER had a current score so it seemed very fishy, she was also an admin on a Facebook page that dis some dodgy deals regarding charging for as many slots as you can have in the buildings, 5000 gems, 10 million or so coins, 5000 treasure keys and the same amount of sunshine and she was charging for it. So, in essence she was making money of off Zynga and her customers were cheating. Don't understand where the satisfaction is when you win in tournaments etc through cheating! I really don't get if!
  • MrsM2_formyisleMrsM2_formyisle Member Posts: 37 Beachcomber

Should we be concerned about members over level 80? Today a club with almost all members level 81 asked me to join..I have my own club, so that's not gonna happen. How do they get over the limit, and they have huge scores too. Puzzling, club name is Sea Hag Inn. It would be nice to get some answers from moderators so we all know.

• MrsM2_formyisleMrsM2_formyisle Member Posts: 37 Beachcomber

Should we be concerned about members over level 80? Today a club with almost all members level 81 asked me to join..I have My own club, so that's not gonna happen. How do they get over the limit, and they have huge scores too. Puzzling.