Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread. Thanks!

Welcome gift basket - Welcome new resort host

TkikiTkiki Posts: 658Member Shipwreck Scavenger
edited January 30 in Bugs & Issues

I finally was able to only add one new member, and now every time I login or force close my app, I keep getting this “send a welcome gift basket ‘ to newcomer, which I click on the first time I saw it, but now it keep appearing every time and keep offering to send gift basket to same person. If I click on it it send the gift basket, but keeps reappearing. I did take a snapshot if needed!

Comments

• mrsfittsmrsfitts Posts: 320Member Spelunker

I mentioned this last week, that I've been giving the basket to the same people for almost 6 months. The snapshot shows the names of the 2 islands, so I didn't post it -for fear of violating the privacy rule -which gets violated daily in the Finding Beach Clubs and New Members category daily

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning

• TkikiTkiki Posts: 658Member Shipwreck Scavenger

Just found out that the person is getting a welcome basket every time I click on it,

The new member of my club is getting 3 free sunshine in each welcome basket, so far I sent 10; she received them all!

• lilybelllilybell Posts: 168Member Parties with Monkeys

Gift baskets? I don't have them. Never have I seen gift baskets

It's just a game

@lilybell said:
    Gift baskets? I don't have them. Never have I seen gift baskets

I never GET them, I've been Sending them for 6 months!!! To the same 2 people!!! Who can't be level 18 after 6 months, at some point even the most inept or lackadaisical player has to get promoted

How long is the gift basket staying, I already sent the new member a gift basket, but it keeps popping up anytime I access the game or switch between app. Just getting a bit annoying, and I don’t think that you are suppose to be able to send this much gift basket to the same person. Would really like a bit of explanation on the gift basket!

• shannoncarroll1970shannoncarroll1970 Posts: 29Member Coconut Collector
    How do you send them to other people? I have been sending them to same person this whole time..
    Shannoncarroll1970
  • tawneysmomtawneysmom Posts: 13Member Caribbean Cruiser

I get it every time the game loads. Sending to 2 different people multiple times a day

• JozsefJozsef Posts: 29Member Coconut Collector

I don't have this feature on my game.
    Zynga? Why don't I have this and my club and beach buddies?

@Jozsef said:
    I don't have this feature on my game.
    Zynga? Why don't I have this and my club and beach buddies?

Why would you want a glitch? It's not a functioning thing.

Don't you have enough glitches in the game?

I don't KNOW the 2 people who've been getting the baskets from the pop up I get every time I restart the game, but seriously, think about it, can someone remain level 18 for 6 months??? That is what the popup says, and has said for 6 months, that one of the 2 are level 18 and the other stayed level 34 for 6 months. No One Else has ever been on that popup. Only those 2 Island Hosts. For Six Months! You don't get to choose. You have no control over what random Island Host gets this glitch.

You can have mine if you want, I don't want it.

• ScrumbScrumb Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

It’s sending sunshine to members in your club. It took our club a bit to figure out. Each time you do it they get 2 sunshine. Look at photo, not name. We found names glitch but same people get sunshine.

@Scrumb for us, i’ve Checked with every member, only the new comer in the club is getting it, no one else!

• shannoncarroll1970shannoncarroll1970 Posts: 29Member Coconut Collector
    I dont receive any baskets but have sent the basket to same person every time I open the game.
    Shannoncarroll1970