Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

Welcome gift basket - Welcome new resort host

TkikiTkiki Posts: 714Member Dod-ologist
edited January 2018 in Bugs & Issues

I finally was able to only add one new member, and now every time I login or force close my app, I keep getting this “send a welcome gift basket ‘ to newcomer, which I click on the first time I saw it, but now it keep appearing every time and keep offering to send gift basket to same person. If I click on it it send the gift basket, but keeps reappearing. I did take a snapshot if needed!

Comments

• mrsfittsmrsfitts Posts: 320Member Spelunker

I mentioned this last week, that I've been giving the basket to the same people for almost 6 months. The snapshot shows the names of the 2 islands, so I didn't post it -for fear of violating the privacy rule -which gets violated daily in the Finding Beach Clubs and New Members category daily

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning

• TkikiTkiki Posts: 714Member Dod-ologist

Just found out that the person is getting a welcome basket every time I click on it,

The new member of my club is getting 3 free sunshine in each welcome basket, so far I sent 10; she received them all!

• lilybelllilybell Posts: 168Member Parties with Monkeys

Gift baskets? I don't have them. Never have I seen gift baskets

It's just a game

@lilybell said:
    Gift baskets? I don't have them. Never have I seen gift baskets

I never GET them, I've been Sending them for 6 months!!! To the same 2 people!!! Who can't be level 18 after 6 months, at some point even the most inept or lackadaisical player has to get promoted

How long is the gift basket staying, I already sent the new member a gift basket, but it keeps popping up anytime I access the game or switch between app. Just getting a bit annoying, and I don’t think that you are suppose to be able to send this much gift basket to the same person. Would really like a bit of explanation on the gift basket!

• shannoncarroll1970shannoncarroll1970 Posts: 29Member Coconut Collector
    How do you send them to other people? I have been sending them to same person this whole time..
    Shannoncarroll1970
  • tawneysmomtawneysmom Posts: 13Member Caribbean Cruiser

I get it every time the game loads. Sending to 2 different people multiple times a day

• JozsefJozsef Posts: 29Member Coconut Collector

I don't have this feature on my game.
    Zynga? Why don't I have this and my club and beach buddies?

@Jozsef said:
    I don't have this feature on my game.
    Zynga? Why don't I have this and my club and beach buddies?

Why would you want a glitch? It's not a functioning thing.

Don't you have enough glitches in the game?

I don't KNOW the 2 people who've been getting the baskets from the pop up I get every time I restart the game, but seriously, think about it, can someone remain level 18 for 6 months??? That is what the popup says, and has said for 6 months, that one of the 2 are level 18 and the other stayed level 34 for 6 months. No One Else has ever been on that popup. Only those 2 Island Hosts. For Six Months! You don't get to choose. You have no control over what random Island Host gets this glitch.

You can have mine if you want, I don't want it.

• ScrumbScrumb Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

It’s sending sunshine to members in your club. It took our club a bit to figure out. Each time you do it they get 2 sunshine. Look at photo, not name. We found names glitch but same people get sunshine.

@Scrumb for us, i’ve Checked with every member, only the new comer in the club is getting it, no one else!

• shannoncarroll1970shannoncarroll1970 Posts: 29Member Coconut Collector
    I dont receive any baskets but have sent the basket to same person every time I open the game.
    Shannoncarroll1970