Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

Feeding birds

sherrie58sherrie58 Posts: 55Member Pineapple Purist
Some of my beach buddies have birds I can fertilize. How do you get those? Do you have to be at a certain level to purchase? They don't show up in my animal shop.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• KellyMDowdyKellyMDowdy Posts: 62Member Sandy Toes
    Accepted Answer

@sherrie58 said:
    Some of my beach buddies have birds I can fertilize. How do you get those? Do you have to be at a certain level to purchase? They don't show up in my animal shop.

Not sure what level you are on but those will come available later in the game. If you look in the market where all the animals are that you purchase you should see it there and it will tell you at what level you will be able to purchase.

Answers