Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

How can I add members from the beach club I joined as friends Without using FB?

LunaSeaInnLunaSeaInn Member Posts: 15 Caribbean Cruiser
How can I add members from the beach club I joined as friends Without using FB?
We shouldn't have to add people to our FB page just to be friends on this game. Please Help. Thank you.
Tagged:

Answers

• cristeenccristeenc Member Posts: 135 Starfish

If you tap on the icon of the person you want to befriend, you will see a plus icon at the bottom right of the popup. if you tap the plus a friend invite will be sent to them that they can either accept or decline. If later you decide to unfriend, when you tap their icon a minus sign will appear at the bottom of the screen. Unfortunately, I am experiencing a glitch with this feature at the moment, so I cannot provide you a screen shot, but hope this helps you.

• LunaSeaInnLunaSeaInn Member Posts: 15 Caribbean Cruiser
    Hi. Thank you for your response. I don't see a plus sign to add. Only one friend from FB shows up and no one in the beach club I belong to shows up. I don't want to add beach club members to my FB. I want to add them as friends in this game. So we can help each other and send sunshine.
  • cristeenccristeenc Member Posts: 135 Starfish

Using the plus feature in the game does not add them to facebook. You might have been experiencing the sane glitch that I was. At least for today my glitch seems to be fixed. Below is a screen shot showing the plus sign that I mentioned

Thank you Cristeen. That plus sign doesn't show up for me. Are you connected to FB? Should I disconnect from FB to see that? Thanks for your help. :)
    Also, I'm using the app on my Galaxy. Could this be the problem? Bcauz I disconnected from FB and still don't see the plus sign.
    Also, how do you make yourself show the plus sign to make yourself available to add friend?

Sorry for the multiple posts. I'm quite lost. Teehee
  • Privic4live_Privic4live_ Member Posts: 11 Caribbean Cruiser

I think the bud on the game maybe hiding the plus sign at your end, cuz it's so simple to add ppl once you click on that person pic at bottom of that page you will see one plus sign on the left, visit on middle and another plus sign on the right. Click the one on the right and a friendship request will be sent to that person. If you don't see any plus it could be the bud or that this person is already on your friends list and club member already.

• ChrisWChrisW Member Posts: 154 Reef Diver

Not everyone has this feature. (No beach buddies tab, only fb) There is no way to make it appear if you don't have the tab. There are a lot of players at all levels and different devices who do not have this. I just told my club and they make an extra effort to visit and fertilize my stuff. I also visit them and use my 10 fertilizers and get a free sunshine. Also buy the parrot and get two sunshines every two hours.

• Swooten1972Swooten1972 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    I can’t invite beach buddies due to not having the recommend buddies tab. Please send me a buddy request by searching Honey Bee Blessed and club is Isle of Serenity. Thanks so much in advance.
    This is also bad when you're required to send "buddies" sunshine and cannot because they haven't updated everyone. Unacceptable.

And now with the cruise ship, I started being able to invite visitors. Now I'm locked out until I reach level 22. So Many Glitches!!!!
  • KellyMDowdyKellyMDowdy Member Posts: 79 Flirting with Flamingos

@Swooten1972, I tried to locate your group to add you as a beach buddies but it said there is no group by that name.

Hi. The beach club is Fanta Sea Island
    My user name is LunaSea Inn

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Now I can't fully participate in the zombie part.
    Ugh! So frustrating.
    Hi Michelle I re in. Unfortunately no. I've even emailed Zynga support with no help. Extremely frustrating that we can't move forward due to lack of updating. Especially while creating a new Halloween theme and Still can't send what's needed to at the very least our beach club buddies! Ugh. They really need to address this issue asap.
    > @KellyMDowdy said:
    > @Swooten1972, I tried to locate your group to add you as a beach buddies but it said there is no group by that name.

It took me a few tries to locate groups as well. Grrr.
    > @Swooten1972 said:
    > I can’t invite beach buddies due to not having the recommend buddies tab. Please send me a buddy request by searching Honey Bee Blessed and club is Isle of Serenity. Thanks so much in advance.

I found you and your island but still could not add you. So frustrated.
    Clearly there's a Major issue with Zynga not updating everyone's account to be able to add buddies.
    Zynga, if your moderating, you should seriously work on this a lot faster!!!
    Not only are we not allowed to complete tasks, now we cannot even fully participate in the Halloween Zombie fun!!
    Come on now!
    I've even mentioned to my club that they'd need to request treats from me due to the lack of me being able to do it.
    This is extremely frustrating.
    Please fix this!!!!
    From everyone who also cannot fully participate!
    Thanx
  • Kristy978Kristy978 Member Posts: 10 Caribbean Cruiser
    I still don’t have the beach buddies tab either! I play a lot and can never find a club who plays much, none of my Facebook friends play this game. I spend time and gems on this game and still no buddy option. I wonder when everyone will be on the roll out. I have no cruise shop and no buddies option, I must’ve gotten a bad version
    STILL no add buddies feature! WTH!?!?
    This is really unnerving and unfair. Zynga has made ZERO effort to fix this issue for many of us now! I see many other issues fixed on this forum. I have watched the cruise ship change consistently. Yet STILL do not have the "add buddies" function. WHY?!?!?!?!?
    BTW whoever marked this as answered it has Not been answered!
  • KazzleKazzle Member Posts: 8 Beach Bum
    I need active players to join my beach club that will help with the cruise ship , Karen's helping hands Moto help and be helped