Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread. Thanks!

When is Zynga going to expand to include the monkey ruins or the waterfall hieroglyphs?

KiwiKiwi Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

It would be nice to see these other areas open up as exploration challenges; maybe a game within a game or just another enhancement. I think this would be far more exciting than the cruise ship and, based on what I read, the cruise ship is not very exciting or rewarding. I don’t enjoy it very much. It would also be beneficial to use the collected expansion items in these areas. I have many rings, survival kits, etc that are of little use outside of the global market or the rare Board Order. When clicking the monkey ruins and the waterfall heiroglyphs areas it states “coming soon”. It’s been that was since the beginning, well over a year now, so when is “soon”?

Answers