Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Join our Island of the Week Contest and get a chance to win FREE Gems! Simply post a screenshot of your Island, Tropic Hosts! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries on the latest thread of this subforum. Good luck!

How many Boosts?

PassionPassion Posts: 213Member Souvenir Collector

Hi all
can anyone tell me how many Boosts can be used in the space of 24 hours before you get locked out!

Now we always thought it was 20 boosts in space of 24 hours, no good going by the Top Contributes as that resets alot with us!

One minute it's says I've done 9 then in space of a hour it's gone to 2 or zero!

"Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best."
CRUISE SHIP TOURNEY ISN'T FAIR

Tagged:

Comments

• phamtonphamton Posts: 1,020Member Paradise Perfectionist
    Its 20 boosts in a 24 hour period.
  • PassionPassion Posts: 213Member Souvenir Collector

@phantom
    Tyvm I've been jail lol a few times from using the max amount of boosts ;)

@phantom

I've got another question if you can help me please

When the tourney ends and you don't click the chest and carry on does the craft still add up?

ignore last question, we removed a person from our club now for time travelling! Hence why there craft just kept going up!

• DolleeDollee Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Hi. Can someone tell me how to activate boosts? Im getting an error YOUR DEVICE TIME IS NOT THE SAME WITH THE SERVER. Where should i find the server time?
  • BasnjasBasnjas Posts: 124Member Starfish

@Dollee said:
    Hi. Can someone tell me how to activate boosts? Im getting an error YOUR DEVICE TIME IS NOT THE SAME WITH THE SERVER. Where should i find the server time?

You can't find the server time. The server will be the local time zone you are located in. Most likely your device is not set to automatically update your time, which it needs to be (through your settings menu).

• mrsfittsmrsfitts Posts: 320Member Spelunker

Means the time on your device (tablet, phone) got changed. This topic comes up a lot from the people with the wrong time on their device: http://zyngaplayerforums.com/farmvilletropicescape/en/discussion/7306/device-time

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning

• truechamptruechamp Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

Can anyone explain the difference of a rare, epic, and uncommon boosts?

• mrsfittsmrsfitts Posts: 320Member Spelunker

Besides chance of getting (ie; you'll get mostly common in your boost bottles) the only really tangible difference you'll notice is in the price of what you can sell the boosts back for. Common will get you 100 coins, while selling epic will get you 2500 coins per boost.

It also seems the rating is based on how productive the boost will be for you. You already know if you run the triple (Timer, Craft & Exp Points) you'll rack up a LOT of crafting points -which is great for tournament standing. But the Smithy, Jewelers, Mask Maker and Glass works workshops have items that can take 2-8 hours to make, so you're making a bunch of prisms (6 hours ea) or dragon masks (8 hours each) in just 15 minutes. The Smithy will let you make a approx 6 keys -normal 3 days- in just 15 min if you had enough iron & silver & gold.
    Whatever the boost is marked, is what they're marked. There isn't a common or rare or uncommon Smithy. Just Epic. So, once you have the boost in your inventory, it plays like any other boost. The single workshops are just that, one item, but with long-lead items that can be whipped out fast.

A lot of people get confused because the Workshops, Trees, Crops and Animals cover all and they're labeled Epic too. Maybe there should've been a different rating for the single workshops? Single animals, crops and trees will not have Epic labels.

Enjoy your boosts. Max 20 per 24 hour and using Frenzy Timer with yellow Star Crafting Points will get you the best tournament bang for your buck.

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning