Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join our Island of the Week Contest now and get a chance to win FREE Gems!! Simply post a screenshot of your Island, Tropic Hosts! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries here. To check the previous winners, please go to this link. Good luck!

Stuck on a level....

Sam0624Sam0624 Member Posts: 5 Tropical Tourist

I have been on level 44 for a LONG time. Why does it take so long....it seems the higher you go the longer it takes :

Comments

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 817 Inn Entrepreneur

It takes me around one million points for each level. I am level 59. The higher the level, the more difficult it is.

• mrsfittsmrsfitts Member Posts: 191 Mermaid's Scale Polisher

Too bad the double experience points feature of the island events or helicopter broke. The last 2 didn't award the double experience points and the feature has been not in evidence since. The closest they came was double coins on the Order Board a week or so back. Coins I don't need. Filling hundreds of heli-helps gave me those.

For tips that get your experience points moving in the right direction, when I run some boosts, I have enough purple-star experience boosts to run a second one of those after the timer's finished to capture what I have left in slots that got in under the 3-min frenzy but haven't been made by the time the original 3 boosts (timer, crafting, experience points) been used. I've bought 5 slots in most of the Workshops so I have that extra 15 min of making after the timer stops.

For high-value crops, I'll use a 2nd yellow star crafting boost (if I have it -I have LOADS of the purple star boosts, lots of yellow star and a dearth of timers) to capture another 44 x either 31 (bell peppers) or 22 (ginger), but now that I'm in the low 40s, maybe I'll start adding the crop EP at the end too. I have enough of them... sigh...

Good luck

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning