Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Join our Island of the Week Contest now and get a chance to win FREE Gems!! Simply post a screenshot of your Island, Tropic Hosts! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries here. To check the previous winners, please go to this link. Good luck!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - 12/06/17

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Community Moderator Posts: 801 Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.

Thank you!

Comments

• WorldNomad11WorldNomad11 Member Posts: 26 Coconut Collector
    Come join the new "World Nomad Beach Club" for the holidays, for a little interactive fun, sharing guests, helping with cruises, helicopters, and more! Light, fun and easy interaction. Level 22 and up, (any others outside of that level, yet motivated, contact directly).
    Let's enjoy the escape together!
  • KazzleKazzle Member Posts: 5 Beach Bum
    I need active players to join my beach club ,.... Karen's helping hands Moto help and be helped
  • Cosair189Cosair189 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    I need active players,level 25 up. Divas Club.Play and share.
  • PalmBreezesPalmBreezes Member Posts: 6 Beach Bum
    edited December 8
    Brand new club called "Kool Kats" is looking for members. I am at level 43 and play daily. After being in a club that dwindled from 20 to only 2 active players, I left to start my own club to keep it vibrant with active players. So if you are looking for a club whose leader wont ditch on you, leaving you with inactive players and no hope of the club reviving, this is the one!
  • lilybelllilybell Member Posts: 29 Coconut Collector
    edited December 8

Please join our beach club, we have 16 members. Active players please
    Sent 82 guests last week. Won all the prizes on the last cruise ship. Current players are from levels 14 to 41, English speaking preferred.
    Current players

• DejaBlue5_DejaBlue5_ Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    Need new members for my club L*B*C....entry level 10...our motto is Dare to be different...we help each other out as much as we can! ;)
  • acornyratacornyrat Member Posts: 14 Caribbean Cruiser
    Looking for active new members “summer escapes” currently 13 members most play daily. We try to be very helpful.
  • Drunk_GreeksDrunk_Greeks Member Posts: 33 Dances with Dolphins
    edited 8:03PM
    The Greek Banana is looking for Central to west coast USA Time Zone players who love to play, share, chat and help. 5 cruise items a day minimum and good communication is a must. Prefer newer players that we can help! Team boost are the best with a good club!!!