Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Join our Island of the Week Contest and get a chance to win FREE Gems! Simply post a screenshot of your Island, Tropic Hosts! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries on the latest thread of this subforum. Good luck!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - 12/06/17

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Posts: 952Community Moderator Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.

Thank you!

Comments

• WorldNomad11WorldNomad11 Posts: 42Member Shark Bait
    Come join the new "World Nomad Beach Club" for the holidays, for a little interactive fun, sharing guests, helping with cruises, helicopters, and more! Light, fun and easy interaction. Level 22 and up, (any others outside of that level, yet motivated, contact directly).
    Let's enjoy the escape together!
  • KazzleKazzle Posts: 5Member Beach Bum
    I need active players to join my beach club ,.... Karen's helping hands Moto help and be helped
  • Cosair189Cosair189 Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist
    I need active players,level 25 up. Divas Club.Play and share.
  • PalmBreezesPalmBreezes Posts: 6Member Beach Bum
    edited December 2017
    Brand new club called "Kool Kats" is looking for members. I am at level 43 and play daily. After being in a club that dwindled from 20 to only 2 active players, I left to start my own club to keep it vibrant with active players. So if you are looking for a club whose leader wont ditch on you, leaving you with inactive players and no hope of the club reviving, this is the one!
  • lilybelllilybell Posts: 168Member Parties with Monkeys
    edited December 2017

Please join our beach club, we have 16 members. Active players please
    Sent 82 guests last week. Won all the prizes on the last cruise ship. Current players are from levels 14 to 41, English speaking preferred.
    Current players

It's just a game

• DejaBlue5_DejaBlue5_ Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Need new members for my club L*B*C....entry level 10...our motto is Dare to be different...we help each other out as much as we can! ;)
  • acornyratacornyrat Posts: 15Member Wave Watcher
    Looking for active new members “summer escapes” currently 13 members most play daily. We try to be very helpful.
  • Drunk_GreeksDrunk_Greeks Posts: 39Member Beachcomber
    edited December 2017
    The Greek Banana is looking for Central to west coast USA Time Zone players who love to play, share, chat and help. 5 cruise items a day minimum and good communication is a must. Prefer newer players that we can help! Team boost are the best with a good club!!!
  • brandimcmainsbrandimcmains Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist
    I’m looking for an active (English) group levels 24 and up.
    Inn Name: Brandi_McMains
  • MissHeddaMissHedda Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist

My beach club is called 2TicketsParadise. (Red Fish Bone icon.) I am a level 42 player with Gold I status. I play this all day throughout the day on most days. I can help you get ahead in the game. :)

• MarilynMonroe723MarilynMonroe723 Posts: 5Member Beach Bum
    Come join Marilyn Monroe in Hollywood Island. I just created this beach club and is looking for active, polite and helpful players. Come be a Star.
  • TxtropicsTxtropics Posts: 30Member Dances with Dolphins

Turtle Beach Texas is looking for new active players. We have members from all over the world who are friendly and play daily. Level 40 and up welcome!

• Lieutenant_ColumboLieutenant_Columbo Posts: 17Member Wave Watcher

You are invited to join "Detectives Island" we'll treat you as family, we have altogether only three members now, as we are waiting for you. I changed the level to FIVE, if you are of a lower level.

Visit or Join Lt. Columbo's own club Detectives Island

• AxnelaAxnela Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    Hi all! Please join my beach club! I am an active player who plays and helps every day!!! I am level 26 and gold resort status. Any level is fine! Help, send guest, chat and contribute to the cruise ship! My club is called Castaway Island and I am very lonely on there by myself!
  • smileyface_83smileyface_83 Posts: 18Member Wave Watcher
    Hi..I'm looking for active players to help out on cruise tasks..I currently have 12 members in my club but only 4 really taking part..just a couple of contributions would be enough to get the target!! We are very friendly and welcome anyone from anywhere in the world but UK would be preferred for timing purposes..we are called English Ladies resort..so please search us out..look forward to welcoming you!!
This discussion has been closed.