Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Do you or don't you have the cruise ship, and what is the lowest level member you have in your club?

CincyLadyGalCincyLadyGal Member Posts: 361 Geode Collector
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

To those of us who still don't have the ship (as well as those of you who do have it), the next time you log into the game could you please tap on your beach club house?

Then please check to see what the lowest level person you have in your club is then come back here and post if you have the cruise ship or do not have it, and what is the lowest level person you have in your beach club. You can see everyone's level by looking at the lower left hand corner of their picture.

I'm asking because I know that you must be at least level 18 to get the cruise ship. I had thought it was level 12, so we had one player that hadn't played since mid year who was level 8, so we booted them out since we didn't know who they were. However, still a week later, no cruise ship.

Then I saw the notice from the support page that stated you must be at least level 18 to get the cruise ship.

So, I went back and saw we have someone who also seldom plays but that we know who who is only level 12. Everyone else is level 18 or higher.

So, if you would please check, it would be interesting to know if this is the reason some have the cruise ship, while others still don't.

Do you or don't you have the cruise ship, and what is the lowest level member you have in your club? 22 votes

I have the cruise ship and our lowest beach club member's level is 18 or higher
40%
McWomble64JanetDRuazinhaCJRonMrsYummieBoss007NikkiLeeBasnjasAnitasample_1954lokilakeresort 9 votes
I have the cruise ship and our our lowest beach club member's level is lower than 18
22%
litybillSeaside_Inn1mrsfittsIam2crzy4ulilybell 5 votes
I don't have the cruise ship and our our lowest beach club member's level is 18 or higher
31%
phamtonZdenkaKat_420buttercupwoohooislandtrinity18Bonikay 7 votes
I don't have the cruise ship and our our lowest beach club member's level is lower than 18
4%
CincyLadyGal 1 vote

Comments

• MrsYummieBoss007MrsYummieBoss007 Member Posts: 21 Island Bound
    edited December 2017
    My club has the cruise ship when it comes. Players level status vary, the highest is 47 and the lowest is 18. I completed the poll, great voting poll. ;) I hope you and your club receive your share of the cruise ship fun @CincyLadyGal ;), you guys too @phamton;).

@mrsfitts everything you said is so true, im upset now. Because I didnt even notice until the last ship order the goal numbers to win prizes went up, and I didn't know this would happen when you achieve the entire ship goals. So me and two other members (out of 18) have been at work, making the ship orders, its getting hard to complete. I agree, its costly and time consuming to fill the orders sometimes. Especially if your not rich in diamonds to order the mermaid to buy some of the order items. :neutral:
  • mrsfittsmrsfitts Member Posts: 320 Spelunker
    edited December 2017
    I have the cruise ship and our our lowest beach club member's level is lower than 18

@MrsYummieBoss007 We did just go for the boost, and are happy with that.
    Somehow, my vote is wonky. I must've pushed the wrong button, All 3 of us were level 39 or higher. Sorry about that.

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning

• lilybelllilybell Member Posts: 170 Parties with Monkeys

Now I know why only 6 of us in the Club play the cruise ship event. No one else has it. I'm trying to get players with higher levels, but they already belong to a club.
    This game used to be fun, but it's not fair when everyone doesn't get the same opportunities

It's just a game

• MrsYummieBoss007MrsYummieBoss007 Member Posts: 21 Island Bound
    @mrsfitts oh okay. I think we all just play for fun, my club barely communicate, (like we use too). Right I agree, its helps with the boost;). Lol oh okay, your fine, I understand completely. These touch screen gadgets nowadays will have you pushing, typing, etc. the wrong things. Lol have to love the technology upgrades. ;)
  • TkikiTkiki Member Posts: 1,337 Monkey Temple Trekker

Even if you have someone lower than level 18, the club can still have the cruise ship for the exception of that member, he cannot play it!

• woohooislandwoohooisland Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist
    I don't have the cruise ship and our our lowest beach club member's level is 18 or higher
    Our lowest level member is 26 and the highest is 54. All of us are active and no one has ever seen a cruise ship :-((
  • McWomble64McWomble64 Member Posts: 173 Parties with Monkeys

I left my old club that had 3/4 of the players not playing, I don’t know what the lowest number was. We started a new club and have 7 active players above 21 and our ship came in this morning

• Kat_420Kat_420 Member Posts: 27 Coconut Collector
    In my club we all are 30 and higher yet none of us got the ship yet.
  • millymccoymillymccoy Member Posts: 8 Beach Bum
    yes, we have the cruise ship and our lowest level is 17.
  • CincyLadyGalCincyLadyGal Member Posts: 361 Geode Collector
    I don't have the cruise ship and our our lowest beach club member's level is lower than 18

up

• FleecyFleecy Member Posts: 10 Caribbean Cruiser

LovelyBunchofCocoNUTz we have the cruise ship I am tne only one above level 18 the rest are 16 or lower