Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Unwanted beach club invites-How?

mrsfittsmrsfitts Member Posts: 320 Spelunker

I get lots & lots & LOTS of beach club invites. How are these non-beach-buddies getting my name? I'm not their facebook friend nor have any connection that I know of for them to think I'd make a good addition to their clubs... and, I feel bad rejecting them all without being able to explain I'm in the perfect club. It's very, very, quiet and small. No chatting normally, not even to say "thanks" for the guests, just occasionally for that.
So, to all of you out there, thanks, but how did you get my name???

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Tagged:

Comments

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,744 Lava Lounger

They can click on your name in the market if they see you selling good stuff. They can click on your name from the tournament leaderboard. They may get your name as a suggestion for a buddy (because one of their friends have you as a buddy or because you bought something from them in the market.)

• mrsfittsmrsfitts Member Posts: 320 Spelunker

@phamton said:
    They can click on your name in the market if they see you selling good stuff. They can click on your name from the tournament leaderboard. They may get your name as a suggestion for a buddy (because one of their friends have you as a buddy or because you bought something from them in the market.)

Thanks, it never occurred to me to check the market, but I see it now.
    They weren't beach buddies of mine -the ones asking, but buying or selling something in the market would put my icon out there.
    Again, thanks! I'm glad it's not another kind of promoting I was afraid it might be.

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning