Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread.
Join our Island of the Week Contest now and get a chance to win FREE Gems!! Simply post a screenshot of your Island, Tropic Hosts! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries here. To check the previous winners, please go to this link. Good luck!

Prompt to use Diamonds

WaveriderWaverider Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
I’ve been playing this game for approximately 6 or more months now and I can’t even list the total diamonds I have spent on accident. On multiple occasions my finger has barely grazed something for spending diamonds and it has wasted valuable diamonds unnecessarily (speed ups when I have hourglasses, supplies when I don’t want to start it in queue, finish immediately when I have sunshine, etc.) please create a prompt that asks a user if they are sure they went to spend diamonds anytime they go to use.

Comments

• mrsfittsmrsfitts Member Posts: 131 Starfish

I so agree. I'll go for a long time without buying just because I'm irked at all the diamonds that went to opening slots or finishing up hot tub visits. Very Frustrating. When I complained, someone mentioned that some devices have that option, it was a button between Music & Sound Effects in the Game Settings screen. No such button is on my iPad IV

• WaveriderWaverider Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    Thank you! Hopefully we can get some movement on this. I’ve asked my beach club members to take a look to promote.
  • JohnmJohnm Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

My wife has option I do not only difference is her device is older version

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 787 Cliff Climber
    > @Johnm said:
    > My wife has option I do not only difference is her device is older version

It doesn't matter what the device is, this option is just a slow rollout. Some people have had it for months and others, not at all. Zynga is notorious for slow rollouts. Nothing you can do to get the option until they decide to give it to you.