Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

How do you opt out of the weekly tournament?

lebriggslebriggs Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

Sometimes I'm too busy to play, but don't want to lose my standing. Seems like it enters me no matter. Thanks.

Tagged:

Answers

• FoxbelleFoxbelle Member Posts: 73 Flirting with Flamingos

You can not opt out of weekly sorry, you will just loose your ranking. It has no way to take you out of the competition .

• mrsfittsmrsfitts Member Posts: 320 Spelunker

While it's true you can't opt out, and if you have status (not all do-some never got the bronze pineapple, they compete among themselves and have lower prizes for 1st place than the ones that have status) the bottom of gold & up can be demoted, look at it this way, if you were high enough to be demoted, you could get gifts if you're in the top that gets promoted the next time you play seriously and are in the top. You get no special gifts for 4th- 12th places on gold & ruby.

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning