Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread.
Impress us with your awesome Island and have a chance to win some FREE Gems! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries here. To check the previous winners, please go to this link. Good luck!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - 10/11/17

Princess in PinkPrincess in Pink Community Moderator Posts: 750 Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.

Thank you!

Comments

• JennyrobbinJennyrobbin Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

New Beach Club, please leave your user name, looking for active players that want to help each other! Dream Team! Is the team name

• cavaliergirlcavaliergirl Member Posts: 82 Sun-lovin' Surfer
    edited October 13

Come to The Land of the Long White Cloud. Very friendly active and international all female group, no dramas, level 37 and above, English speaking only. We have boosts but are still waiting for the elusive cruise ship. See ya there, only one space left

• Lucina213Lucina213 Member Posts: 5 Beach Bum
    > @cavaliergirl said:
    > Come to The Land of the Long White Cloud. Very friendly active and international all female group, no dramas, level 37 and above, English speaking only. We have boosts but are still waiting for the elusive cruise ship. See ya there, only one space left

Please let me know if you get 1 more space. Friend and I levels 39 and 40... literally did 100% of cruise ship in a full "active" club. Would love to be in a club that chats and helps like we do. My ign is Enchanted Encounters if you want to see my 'stats.
  • OuiveyOuivey Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

New beach club! Surf's Up Beach Club looking for members. Boosts available, newer members welcome. Prefer active daily players. Fun, drama free, and helpful!

• lindafunlindafun Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    Relax in sun looking for nice, active, fun players who like to share boosts and chat!!! Our current level is 30-50 and always fast at responding to guest request and finishing helicopters!!!! Come join us!!!!
  • AmiraNicoleAmiraNicole Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

We need active players to join me kekes utopia

AmiraNicole

• PraditiPraditi Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    New Beach CIub is open !!! Need players .. All can join from Level 11 .. Boosts available ..
    Anyone can join it ... If interested , search "Bubble Club "
  • SnooSnooSnooSnoo Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

my public beachclub is now open. I'm a daily active player in lvl 34 and i search for active advanced players from lvl 25up (all ppl can join from level 25) We help each other every day; our prefered language is english (and german) -> Clubname: "Smuggler's Cove" (the only one with 50.000+ point's in the list)

• Lucina213Lucina213 Member Posts: 5 Beach Bum
    > @lindafun said:
    > Relax in sun looking for nice, active, fun players who like to share boosts and chat!!! Our current level is 30-50 and always fast at responding to guest request and finishing helicopters!!!! Come join us!!!!

I tried searching and could not find youe beach club. My ign is Enchanted Encounters. Myself and another active member needing to move. Levels 39 and 40 and always helpful
  • Q4SHORTQ4SHORT Member Posts: 15 Wave Watcher
    Enchanted Encounters, our club, "Morning over Maui" , just got 2 opening this morning. Please check us out and request membership if interested. Suzanne
  • Q4SHORTQ4SHORT Member Posts: 15 Wave Watcher
    Morning over Maui is an established club with 2 openings as of this morning. We currently have 16 females and 2 males in our group. We expect the spots to fill quickly but want to be sure to find the best fit for our "family." We are very social and sometimes our topics can stray from game topics. We are English speaking only even though we are an International club. The benefit of being international is that "Morning over Maui" is active 24 hours a day. Last week we shared 182 guests and helped on far more helicopters (not limited to our club members because we enjoy helping everyone). If you are level 20 or higher and feel you would be a good fit, please apply. Rockhopper Cove - Suzanne
This discussion has been closed.