Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

We pay for problems I think

whoowhoo Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

The chat for clubs give not always the same as the reality, we can't go to other players without start the game again ( I have to restart the game more than 10 times a day when I'm at home). My wife play also the game, longer than me, but on the button right below, the 3 heads, she has all the time 3 tabs, I have 4. She can't ask friends! When I play longer than 5 min.... I will help with others heli, it doesn't work, restart again. Can't scroll the contest! When players in the club ask for heli-hulp, it won't come in the chat! also not when I restart the game! I pay for the gems, but I want play without problems. I have send a few months ago a mail about the problem with the pages (friends, tab) for my wife, but now it is still the same. I am setting up a new club and after 3 members I was downgraded, no more leader in my club? Why and how work's it?

Comments