Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report a cheater? Just follow the instructions on this thread, but keep in mind that Moderators may not be able to reply to your messages immediately. Rest assured that we are submitting the info to the team. Thanks!

Charged for something i didn't buy

Linda68Linda68 Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist
Charged for gems didn't buy or get was looking at them but closed when got a message from you. Will take them sence already took from bank 140 for $4.99 Thank you

Comments

• CarolynUriadCarolynUriad Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I have been charged more than once for items I never purchased my most resent was 19.98 dollars for a 9.99 purchase this is at least the fourth time it has happened only the others were for 4.99 and I was charged twice for them as well
    If I'm going to be charged I should get the product or a refund. If it continues to happen I will delete the game. People should check their records cause I'm probably not the only one it is happening too.
  • ThuffThuff Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I also have been charged over $100+ ! Was this taken care of?
  • SeasideGetawaySeasideGetaway Posts: 1Member Tropical Tourist
    I was charged twice the price for gems. I purchased 75 gems for $2.99. It then asked if I wanted a second pack. I didn’t confirm the second purchase, so I did not receive the additional gems but I was charged for them.
  • LECLEC Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist

My issue is similar but more taking gems that I did not want to spend! Three times on cruise as I was scrolling to look at visitors Game took 20 gems for additional slot I did not want and can certainly have used those 60 gems for other things I actually needed. :(. would like them back please!

• mr_flibblemr_flibble Posts: 27Member Coconut Collector

LEC.... go into game settings and make sure you got a tick in Gem Confirmation box
    I was hitting buttons and accidentally using gems. Gem Confirmation requires you to press, then press again to fully confirm you want to use them