Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Zygna never ever replies to my emails

michellepreciousmichelleprecious Member Posts: 105 Hot Spring Indulger

Am I the only one that zygna ignores? I've emailed numerous times about my 2x crafting option missing. Everyone else in my group has it but not me! I used to use it all the time. Zygna totally ignores my emails! Everytime! Soooooo rude

Tagged:

Comments

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,754 Lava Lounger
    edited September 2017

Mine disappeared from the store once Zynga introduced the crafting boosts that you earn from the daily quest and the animal habitat. I wasn't aware that anyone still had the 2X boost in the store.

• BarbandersonBarbanderson Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    I HAD to un install my FV Tropic Escape on my samsung galaxy 7. When I re installed it Alllll, ALL!! my game earnings, level and more than 1.5 thousand dollars worth of Game play is gone. Is there anything I can do? I can't find another place to get a zynga company email to question them. What???
  • phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,754 Lava Lounger

@Barbanderson said:
    I HAD to un install my FV Tropic Escape on my samsung galaxy 7. When I re installed it Alllll, ALL!! my game earnings, level and more than 1.5 thousand dollars worth of Game play is gone. Is there anything I can do? I can't find another place to get a zynga company email to question them. What???

Play the game at the beginning through the tutorial. Once you get to level 2, you will see a gear icon in the top right hand corner of your game. Click on this gear in the top right hand corner. (This gear is your settings.) Then click on "Connect to Facebook". Once it connects to facebook, it will say that there is another game associated with this facebook account and will ask you which game you want to save. Choose the game at the highest level and Viola! it will load your old game.

If by chance this does not work, once you do play through level 2 and get the settings icon (the gear), just click on the settings. Then click on Help and then choose "support". You will get a forum that will pop up inside the game to fill out. I don't think Zynga has a working email. But if you contact support through the game then they will get back to you.

• TLCTLC Member Posts: 7 Beach Bum

I am having trouble with support... i wrote to them 3 days ago and told them that i had 260 something gems.... all of a sudden I only had 28.... so i sent them a message and told them they dissapeared and asked them to fix this.. i did NOT use the gems for anything... they replied to me saying that i used them to upgrade the boat shed... I sent them a reply and told them NO I DID NOT USE ANY GEMS TO UPGRADE ANYTHING.... I get enough items in the Global selling area to do my upgrades... I had bought the 400 gems one time special thing and have been using them sparingly... the game has been glitching terrible the last three days and i have had a ton of problems with it... i have sent them 4 or 5 complaints to get the to fix my gems...and yes i have the box checked to double verify and spending of gems in the setting area... so right after i sent them another note to get them to fix this my gems again went from 42 (which is how many i have now) to 27.... so another 15 have disappeared and again I HAVE BOUGHT NOTHING... WHAT IS GOING ON AND HOW DO I GET THIS FIXED...... THIS IS RIDICULOUS... I WENT FROM 260 SOMEOTHING TO 28 THEN AFTER WATCHING THE STUPID ADVERTISEDMENTS AND GETTING UP TO 42 IT DROPPED TO 27.... I DON'T SPEND MONEY ON GAMES AND AM REALLY ANGRY....SUPPORT WILL NOT FIX THIS.... I did not buy anything and I am disabled and a shut in.... so games is the only thing i have to do..... How do I get someone to fix this... support sure isn't going to... ??????? HELP HELP HELP....