Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread.
Join our Island of the Week Contest now and get a chance to win FREE Gems!! Simply post a screenshot of your Island, Tropic Hosts! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries here. To check the previous winners, please go to this link. Good luck!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - 9/13/17

LexaTheKatsumiBabyLexaTheKatsumiBaby Community Moderator Posts: 72 Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.

Thank you!

Comments

• HgoldiegirlHgoldiegirl Member Posts: 6 Beach Bum
    Just started a new club last night called Island Living, I'm currently at level 51 looking for fun kind easy going people to join club, it promises to be a fun group making new friends while helping everyone along the way. Please consider joining this new group. English speaking only please. Aloha
  • Rosy333Rosy333 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Starting a new beach club..join Nice and Fun Isle. Level 25 and above please, active players only...we will help each other, be nice and kind and chatty

• Shocker444Shocker444 Member Posts: 6 Beach Bum

Just started a new club. I am level 45. Looking for daily players and people who like to help and talk. Club is Climb the mountain

• Franny503Franny503 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    edited September 15
    :# Visiten mi Isla y unanse pls.. Busco gente activa...ayudarnos unos con otros
  • cavaliergirlcavaliergirl Member Posts: 82 Sun-lovin' Surfer

I am looking for someone to fill the last available place in my club- the land of the long white cloud. Level 35 and up please. We share our boosts and our goods, we like to chat. If you are looking for a friendly club and want to be part of a caring,sharing community, you are welcome to join. English speaking only but we have members from all over the world

• Bdarden2010Bdarden2010 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

FKCC-RMIL looking for club, level 22, daily player always active!

• csims4csims4 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    Invite to all.... Started a new club "No pressure " Just looking for fun players...Come join me!
  • FillFill Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist
    Rest relax play is look for new members 38 and above must be active and talkive please send join request . We are very helpful and very nice l. We have a bunch of different zone so all will fit in.
  • hispixie1964hispixie1964 Member Posts: 5 Beach Bum
    NEW CLUB looking for Active players!
    Club name: Us against the world, Average level 38, # of players 3/20.
    (Active daily team players only) Level 20+.
    Friendly group. Be active. Be helpful. Be kind. Most of all, have fun. Please say "hello" when joining. Inactive players will be removed. "Teamwork makes it happen!"
This discussion has been closed.