Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread.
Impress us with your awesome Island and have a chance to win some FREE Gems! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries here. To check the previous winners, please go to this link. Good luck!

Epic boosts

karen12karen12 Member Posts: 7 Beach Bum

Can anyone tell me the difference between an "Epic" 3 min. Frenzy and a rare 3 min. Frenzy? I have one for the smithy and was curious if it was more than the frenzy, like do you get XP and/or TP AS well?

Comments

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 667 Shipwreck Scavenger

The epic is usually for all the crafting buildings or trees at once. Rare is just for one building, crop, or tree. So an Epic tree frenzy will give you a 3 minute frenzy on all your trees at the same time. Or an epic crafting frenzy would give you a 3 minute frenzy for all of your crafting buildings at once.

• karen12karen12 Member Posts: 7 Beach Bum

Yes, that I know, have used and enjoyed them many times. The boost I am referring to is an "epic frenzy" I guess I'll have to use it to find out. Thank you for the response.

The epic frenzy is a frenzy for all of your buildings at one time. I have used them already. One was an epic crafting frenzy and the other was an epic tree frenzy where all of my trees had a frenzy. Everything just takes 3 minutes to either cook or harvest.
  • nananan3nananan3 Member Posts: 30 Dances with Dolphins
    I got an epic frenzy for smitty too...it does nothing different than a regular frenzy...but it does sell for 2500 coins instead of 100...so I'm not sure what's so epic about it...my club member had epic coconut frenzy...again, worked the same as a regular frenzy.
    edited September 8

@nananan3 said:
    I got an epic frenzy for smitty too...it does nothing different than a regular frenzy...but it does sell for 2500 coins instead of 100...so I'm not sure what's so epic about it...my club member had epic coconut frenzy...again, worked the same as a regular frenzy.

Regarding Epic (purple) boosts:

It just shows a picture of a coconut tree but it is actually a frenzy for all your trees. Same with the smitty, which is a frenzy for all of your crafting buildings. That is just the picture it uses to represent trees as it can't show a picture of every single tree or crafting building. It is actually a silhouette of the coconut tree and smitty but it represents all of the trees or crafting buildings. I have used both at least twice now and that is how the epic works. Right now a have an epic for frenzy on all trees but the picture is a silhouette of the coconut tree but once I use it, it works on all the trees for a frenzy not just the coconut.

I am sorry that you missed out on using it on all of the trees or all of the crafting building. When I clicked on mine, it explained how it worked. I just now clicked on my epic frenzy for trees. It is a pinkish/purple silhouette of a coconut tree but when I click on it it says: "All Trees, EPIC, 3m Timer Frenzy" so as you can see it isn't just for the coconut tree but will work on all my trees at once.

Hope that helps. Just click on it and read what it says.

edited September 13

OK, now I see what people are talking about. Every single Epic that i have won has been for all crafting buildings at once or all trees at once. One of my club members just sent me a picture of her Epic Maskmaker frenzy. It is purple also but the picture of the building is not a silhouette. It is no different than a rare frenzy but is called an epic. I am going to post both pictures so you can see the difference. The one with the silhouette is for ALL trees. The one with the picture, is just for one building.