Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

How do you change the Avatar beside your name?

ProudNavyWife05ProudNavyWife05 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

D0nt know how to change the avatar or image of my Inn. Saw a previous post in regards to this but we are not seeing an edit button beside our name.
Thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Answers

• Patience100Patience100 Member Posts: 20 Island Bound

Your Avatar/picture changes when you connect your Facebook Account and/or Google play account(Gmail) pic.

• GuiltynineGuiltynine Member Posts: 63 Sandy Toes
    > @ProudNavyWife05 said:
    > D0nt know how to change the avatar or image of my Inn. Saw a previous post in regards to this but we are not seeing an edit button beside our name.
    > Thanks in advance!

It's a slow roll out.. We all will get that feature soon
  • oasisroseoasisrose Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    As soon as it's an option, please make it obvious
  • ET4ET4 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

I sign in thru facebook & my avatar does not change to my profile picture.

• RoseCity2RoseCity2 Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist
    I had to connect with Facebook to change from my default (black skull & crossbones on red background) avatar, then reboot. Now my Avatar is whatever my FB profile image is.
    Initially, I'd been automatically connected through Google when I installed my android app through Google Play.
    Apparently, Google's currently not playing well with Zynga and we're stuck in the middle. FB does use more phone storage than the cloud, and cloud backs up game also.
    A couple times I've still had to disconnect & reconnect to FB. Occasionally, at login, Pop-ups ask me which back-up I want to start from. Maybe choosing cloud takes over my Avatar? Idk. Now I stick with phone backup option, but I only have ph space because of annual paid cloud storage.
    If there isn't enough memory on your phone, maybe connecting with FB (to change Avatar image) isn't an option?
    I'm hoping Zynga will at least offer a default Avatar menu soon(?).
  • RoseCity2RoseCity2 Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist
    If can't connect w/FB, maybe you should also check whether your FB profile image has privacy settings?
    I haven't checked lately
  • cowboytrickscowboytricks Member Posts: 128 Starfish

Hello gamers... if you click on your avatar in the tip right hand corner there is a pencil .... click on that.....
    if you click on your avatar and you don’t have a pencil your out of luck, Zynga said the are slowly rolling the option out for those who don’t have it
    Hope this helped :)