Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Mods/Admin

SoupyGeorgeSoupyGeorge Member Posts: 91 Seashell Collector

How do you become a mod or member of the administration?

What are the odds of getting even?

Comments

• michellepreciousmichelleprecious Member Posts: 105 Hot Spring Indulger

I never win island of the week. I really believe its rigged

• cjarsmcjarsm Member Posts: 6 Beach Bum
    edited July 2017
    Weekly tournament is becoming more frustrating and impossible to win in the pool I'm placed in each week. Thought today's would be better as it started off well then along comes someone who is now in first place with 103,100 points, only has one active boost which is 2x. Their previous best was 13,431. They have one three-star rating one tournament win zero second and zero 3rd place wins. Now all of the sudden spent 983,000 coins per day and 1,292,102 do per day. How was this possible and how is this legitimate or fair to the rest the people who are working and playing fair. I'm the highest scorer in my club and have been for weeks and weeks and I'm the only one not to win a tournament in the past month. I don't mind a challenge but don't make it hopeless. If this continues it would be wonderful to get a refund of all the money I've spent on gems.Please work on this problem deeply appreciated thank you
  • SoupyGeorgeSoupyGeorge Member Posts: 91 Seashell Collector
    edited July 2017

Both ^^ answers to a different question lol. I don't think the weekly tournament is rigged as I've come 1st quite a few times. Only very rarely do I use gems for crafting boosters & I play everyday :smiley:

• SoupyGeorgeSoupyGeorge Member Posts: 91 Seashell Collector

@Princess in Pink could you delete this thread of mine please

This discussion has been closed.