Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Lost levels, expansion and money

chiaripistolchiaripistol Member Posts: 8 Beach Bum
My username is chiarisurvivor and I logged in today to find I have lost levels, my recent expansions and most of my money. I would like them back please. You should have a record of it all by using my username. I have tried logging out and back in, force stop and clearing cache and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing I have done works. I have a kindle fire and I believe it is android.

Comments

• chiaripistolchiaripistol Member Posts: 8 Beach Bum
    edited June 2017
    My username is chiarisurvivor, my island is called Pistols Paradise. I have lost levels. I should be almost to 35 and it says I am at 31. I lost barn and silo expansion. I have lost $600,000 and 200 gems. I want them back please!!!! I forced stop, cleared cache. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing I have done is working. I also won a worker for 30 days from soirées and she is gone. I bought the cliff and its is gone too!!!
  • chiaripistolchiaripistol Member Posts: 8 Beach Bum
    edited June 2017
    I lost my tropical treats machine and all the items I made that I can't make now due to level decrease like the ship in the bottle etc. I am also missing my chameleon. I have spent my own $$ to buy diamonds to help my island. I need this fixed!!!!
  • phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,750 Lava Lounger
    edited June 2017

@chiaripistol said:
    I lost my tropical treats machine and all the items I made that I can't make now due to level decrease like the ship in the bottle etc. I am also missing my chameleon. I have spent my own $$ to buy diamonds to help my island. I need this fixed!!!!

This is a forum for questions and answers but it is not Zynga support. You may or may not get help here with your problem. I would suggest you contact Zynga support on your Kindle.

While you are in your game, Click on the Gear in the top right hand corner of the game. Then click on "Help". You will see two choices in Help: Forums and Player Support. Click on the button that says "Player Support." It will take you to a webpage. At the bottom of that page will be a red rectangular button that says "Contact Support." Click on that and once there choose Game Play button and then type your message under "Description" Then add your email. and Submit. They will check out your game and contact you via email.

Settings Gear >Help Tab >Player Support Button >Contact Support Button

• Anna_Chow7006Anna_Chow7006 Member Posts: 6 Beach Bum

How come my diamonds get lost over night? Can someone help?

• cherirose59cherirose59 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

I have gone from level 44 to level 10 when my game reset to the level on my phone for some reason. I have lost all my gems, money, levels etc. I need this restored back to my first game ASAP.

• ΑΜΑΛΙΑΜΑΛΙ Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Εκανα απεγκατασταση και τωρα δεν με βαζη στο επιπεδο που ειμουν

• gypsysgypsys Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

ı have the same problem ! I hav lost levels from 31 to 27 !! The support button does mot work !!!

• TaraharbinrogersTaraharbinrogers Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I opened my game on facebook today and it took me back to level 15. I lost gems I purchased, expansions, my limited time gifts for completed events, coins, everything. Please give it all back to me. I spent a lot of money on this game.

• sasrossisasrossi Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I attempted to log in to the game on Facebook a couple of days ago and my levels were reset to Level 1. I was at level 51. How do we fix this problem? I'm so frustrated; is this a known bug/issue??