Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Beach/Global Chat Inaccessible/Messed Up

kmaggio89kmaggio89 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
edited August 2017 in Bugs & Issues
Once I open chat, I am unable to see any requests upon subsequent opens. The requests I do see are usually no longer active, i.e. helicopter isn't on the island anymore.

Comments

• Mimi44txMimi44tx Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    > @Janamidala said:
    > Chat is blank and I can't visit fellow club member' islands.

My chat box is blank and my guest request doesnt show
  • Shera66Shera66 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Ever since the last update the feed in beach club is not working right. I'm not getting guest request or receiving guests.

• gtmonicagtmonica Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    edited June 2017

Since the new event began twice now I've experience problems with seeing friends/Beach Club. The first time is somehow resolved itself after a day, but it's been three days now and I haven't been able to see my Beach Club.

I know it's still there because I finally logged into another device, but I want to be able to play on my iPad as the screen is larger. I've tried all the traditional things such as closing out, shutting down, making sure I'm logged into Game Center, etc. Anything to do with the friends part such as the Beach Club, send/receive sunshines, and party favors just give me the circle of death.

My last resort is to delete app in the hopes that since it is still on another device I can reinstall again and pick up where I've left off.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Version 1.9.763(64)

• EvieOHEvieOH Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Since this last update I have not been able to use the global market, I can add things to sell but cannot see what is on the global to sell items. I have done everything that was shown to try and fix and nothing has done a thing for it.

• HappyResortHappyResort Member Posts: 47 Bungalow Guest

Getting the same thing. I can sell on my boat but global just keeps trying to connect.

• Cerri17Cerri17 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    I cannot see most chat messages and I am unable to receive any requested guests
  • HutsondloHutsondlo Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist
    edited June 2017

I cannot see any chats or send out guests either.

• jeepingirrljeepingirrl Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    I can not see any chat messages or requests. Club members are also not seeing my messages or requests. Makes it pretty hard to advance in the game or the event thatbis going on :(
  • ChrisWChrisW Member Posts: 159 Reef Diver

Was missing some chats and today cannot connect to chat any all. Still see both global,and club trade boards still.

• KaritoKarito Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I cannot see my chat in beach club chat also I'm not getting my coins in my inbox

• KaritoKarito Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it hasn't fixed the problem

• sandih1952sandih1952 Member Posts: 6 Beach Bum
    My buy goods doesn't open and I can't chat. When it does work it is only for a short time and then stops working again. This has been going on for a couple of weeks. Very frustrating!
  • Lin40Lin40 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    I am having same issues as every one else. When opening chat it's blank. Prior to opening it shows number of chats (ex 40) open and it's blank. Not getting quest request answered also. Last thing is every time I sign on the game it comes up "you have been removed from your beach club" it's my own club how am I being removed ? Has any one solved their issues yet ?
  • mamadukemamaduke Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    I'm experiencing the same issues as other players. Global market and chat are not accessible if it does work just for Avery short time. Find it difficult to advance in the game
  • Beverly J Beverly J Member Posts: 188 Mermaid's Scale Polisher
    > @Lin40 said:
    > I am having same issues as every one else. When opening chat it's blank. Prior to opening it shows number of chats (ex 40) open and it's blank. Not getting quest request answered also. Last thing is every time I sign on the game it comes up "you have been removed from your beach club" it's my own club how am I being removed ? Has any one solved their issues yet ?

Most everyone I have read here are offline including empty chat rooms, or global keeps scrolling,
    Force close fvtropic, shut down . Then go back in , restart this time wait 2 or 3 minutes give tropic plenty of time to load . Yes I go through this often . I sit wait for Toucan to fly across sky, next pelican will fly in from bottom then perch. OK games should be loaded. If not redo process again be sure to check setting to see if you are connected to network this will cause same symptoms
  • Beverly J Beverly J Member Posts: 188 Mermaid's Scale Polisher
    > @Beverly J said:
    > > @Lin40 said:
    > > I am having same issues as every one else. When opening chat it's blank. Prior to opening it shows number of chats (ex 40) open and it's blank. Not getting quest request answered also. Last thing is every time I sign on the game it comes up "you have been removed from your beach club" it's my own club how am I being removed ? Has any one solved their issues yet ?
    >
    > Most everyone I have read here are offline including empty chat rooms, or global keeps scrolling,
    > Force close fvtropic, shut down . Then go back in , restart this time wait 2 or 3 minutes give tropic plenty of time to load . Yes I go through this often . I sit wait for Toucan to fly across sky, next pelican will fly in from bottom then perch. OK games should be loaded. If not redo process again be sure to check setting to see if you are connected to network this will cause same symptoms

@Lin40
    I just learn this , (1) way you can be removed from your own is if you tried to eject a bot that some one in the club brought in. You will need to make a report and let zynga handle it. Im a member in my own club. That is my fault I left and came back. I call the bots , GHOSt members
    They never talk
  • AudraAudra Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    Mine also shows I have messages but when I click on them it's blank. Gems disappear as well.
    I am Still having problems with empty chat, not able to buy global items and not getting "guests" when I click on request a guest. This has been going on for weeks! When I am finally able to buy global items it only lasts for a Very Short time! Come on Zynga and FIX THIS PROBLEM! Thank you!
  • MrsDMrsD Member Posts: 5 Beach Bum

Same problems as everyone else. Beach chat shows 50 and nothing there.

• SoupyGeorgeSoupyGeorge Member Posts: 91 Seashell Collector

My chat always says there's 2 messages but there's not

What are the odds of getting even?

• SoupyGeorgeSoupyGeorge Member Posts: 91 Seashell Collector

I don't think my beach club members are seeing my sent messages either :/

What are the odds of getting even?

• SeLeighAniSeLeighAni Member Posts: 9 Beach Bum
    What I've noticed is that when another beach club member request a guest & another member sent the guest it doesn't show that person 1 sent a guest to person 2. Which shows that we have 2 new messages but upon opening sees nothing. So when person 2 doesn't get the guest we aren't able to inform them who sent the guest.
  • AudraAudra Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    The same is happening to me. Except it will also show I have 15 messages and when I open it there aren't any. I see some from some people but don't know what the others are.
  • TeeTee25TeeTee25 Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

I'm having the same problems with chat as everyone else

• James123James123 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    Mine worked initially, but now I'm unable to see ANY messages though I am able to send & request guests.
    Still having game issues with not being able to buy international goods, it won't open. When I can buy these good I can only open it a couple of times. My chat is empty too. I contacted Zynga and was told by Jen (a couple of weeks ago) that they don't know how long it will take to fix the problem!
  • mandimandi Member Posts: 8 Beach Bum
    Everytime i try chatting with my club i have to reboot the game to see what their response is. Its so frustrating.anyone else having this problem.
  • MeliT78MeliT78 Member Posts: 9 Beach Bum
    I have been having issues with my chat and everything else. I can't access my wildlife sanctuary to sell photos. I can take them. I can't see any chat or able to buy anything. When I try it pulls everything up mashed all together. This happened starting yesterday after I had to uninstall and reinstall. Was able to finally get my resort back but that's about it.
    What the heck is going on this last week??
    MeliT78, A lot of us, myself included, have been having similar problems. I cannot buy global goods (my beach friends I can buy from) and my chat is empty. I have been in contact with Zynga, done what they suggested, and my global will open so I can buy items, but for only a very short time, then it doesn't open for days. Zynga told me they don't know how long it will take to fix the problems. This has been going on, for me, about 3 weeks now! It is ridiculous! I hope your game problems get resolved quickly.