Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread.
Impress us with your awesome Island and have a chance to win some FREE Gems! Don't forget to read the contest rules here and post your entries here. To check the previous winners, please go to this link. Good luck!

Looking fora club to join

AryaSuneshineAryaSuneshine Posts: 14Member Caribbean Cruiser
If yr looking for great club to join. Please come play with us. We're a close family of women And men young and old. I know a few tricks to get u going a little faster threw the game. It takes the club to get threw it. U need a good club to play the game right and we're a great one to join. My name is Kristi. Arya SunShine Beach Resort is the name of my club. Send request and I'll add u asap. I should see it that day. If u love glitches. Or have connections issues I can help with that As well. Please come have fun with us. We're all Team players. We love our club as much as the game. So if u love the game. U will love the members in our club. We're all level 31 and below to 12. So starters and old timers. Come hang out and chat. Hope u like to chat. U must chat to b in our club. That's how u get to find out new tricks. Lol. Just come see what I'm talking about. U will not b let down. Arya SunShine Beach Resort.
Araya SunShine Beach Resort
Kristi Renee Faggard

Comments

This discussion has been closed.