Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Is there a way to transfer my iOS savegame to android?

JustaquestionJustaquestion Posts: 1Member Daydreamer

Hey Guy´s,

I´m looking for a possibility to transfer my iOS savegame to my new android phone. Any chances? Or tutorials somewhere in the web? I would appreciate your help

Greetings

Maxi

Answers

• CrazyHayLadyCrazyHayLady Posts: 971Member Frog Kisser

@Justaquestion Oh yes of course! Play on your Apple Device and be sure you save your game to Game Center or Facebook. THEN: Just start playing on your new device. You will have to play the entire tutorial which goes through the second level. At this point the system gears appear and you can then log into your game on the new device. Be sure to pick the game with your old game (higher level) When the pop up comes up asking which game to play.

B)
    CHL

Loving the newest update!!
  • Diane71Diane71 Posts: 2Member Tropical Tourist

What do you do if this doesn't work, I've been on level 29, just got a new iPad and cannot retrieve my game, it's seems like it's been lost, tried Facebook etc