Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Pet Villa Issue

QueenBee88QueenBee88 Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

In the space of the order board. It says “please wait for current cycle to end” this is the second day. Looks like I will run out of time before I can get the dog. _

Comments

• QueenBee88QueenBee88 Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

How in the world do I contact support with this concern. Put too much in to loose this because of a bug.

• savtajosavtajo Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Same problem. I have worked through the 500 twice and now cannot get in. I want to level up my VP rating

• DogPoundDogPound Member Posts: 23 Island Bound
    edited June 24

@savtajo said:
    Same problem. I have worked through the 500 twice and now cannot get in. I want to level up my VP rating

You have to wait a week for it to reset. You can only work through it twice per week. It's not a bug, it's to keep the GEM Mod Cheaters from abusing the VIP points (of course if they simply banned ALL of the GEM Mod Cheaters then it would NOT be a problem). The ONLY way you're going to be able to move up with the VIP points is to spend actual $$$$$$, Zynga has made it literally impossible to move up otherwise.

See if you waste your hard earned money on the game you can get enough VIP points to level up