Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Missing items

nana62167nana62167 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
When I make items they disappear. Like when I make something in the kitchen for a quest, when I go to collect on the quest there will be items missing. This has been going on for a while. But I am now getting upset. Especially when it is an item that takes over am hour to make and you need hard to get items to make them. I am seriously thinking of not playing this game anymore. But it is one of my favorite games. Please help!!

Comments

• ChiibisukeChiibisuke Community Moderator Posts: 282 Community Moderator

Hi, @nana62167. We understand how frustrating it can be when items that take hours to be crafted just goes missing, and we'll make sure to help you.
    In case you haven't tried yet, please check your Boathouse to see if the items you made are stored in it. Also, it is possible that the item that you need for the quest is an enchanted recipe and not a normal one (or vise-versa). You can find a toggle switch for it with the Ether logo (as shown on the pic below) when crafting at Workshops.

The enchanted recipes are part of the Enchanted Grove and you can learn more about it on this link.

If you don't think that this is not the case, you may contact our Player Support team for your game to be checked further. Your patience and continued support are greatly appreciated.