Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Does anyone know how to share items in the club chat?

crystalmoondragoncrystalmoondragon Member Posts: 1 Daydreamer

I have tried several times to share items on club chats when a new game starts in tropical escape that tells you to share gaming pieces through your club chat. There is no option in chat for sharing. Even when the cruise ships dock it says you can help your club in chat room. Only there is no help option in the chat rooms. WHY? How do we help each other in clubs when you give us no way to do so. I stop playing from time to time because of this. Fix it please. I only stay because of my family that plays as a way of keeping in touch long distance.

Tagged:

Answers

• SarahLouiseSarahLouise Member Posts: 265 Island Enthusiast

I think they just mean that you can offer to help in chat, so if you see that a club member has taken a cruise order for something that you have plenty of, you can post a message in chat and then sell it to them in the normal way via the market.