Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Known Issue: Loading - Downloading Content: File 1 of 37

Phil71Phil71 Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist
edited May 10 in Bugs & Issues

Game won't load once again stuck at Downloading Content : File 1 of 37. Benn like this at least 12 hours now.

Comments

• sab1968sab1968 Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist
  • drivetdrivet Member Posts: 10 Caribbean Cruiser
    edited May 7

I'm losing progress on everything. This is not fair to be spending for coins to progress and then lose it all at once.

• GeneveveGeneveve Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

mine has not loaded since Thursday around 1:00 pm. whats up? Frustrated!!!!!1

• bittybitty Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Ditto, stops at same place & for several days now

• flstn94flstn94 Member Posts: 6 Beach Bum

Mine also when are they going to fix it. Been 4 days for me. Answer us you money grabber soulless people.

• teresacubedteresacubed Member Posts: 37 Beachcomber

Day 3 for me, I cannot load my game thru Facebook on my windows computer. I have tried different browsers, cleared my history and rebooted my computer several times each day. My game gets stuck on the "Downloading content file 1of 37" message like many of the others.

• FarmerCFarmerC Member Posts: 36 Beachcomber

@teresacubed said:
    Day 3 for me, I cannot load my game thru Facebook on my windows computer. I have tried different browsers, cleared my history and rebooted my computer several times each day. My game gets stuck on the "Downloading content file 1of 37" message like many of the others.

Same here!
    I also play on a PC windows 10.

• SteLexSteLex Community Moderator Posts: 43 Community Moderator

We know how frustrating it is, and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused, Tropic Hosts. Our team is already diligently working on a fix for the Downloading Content: File issue so you can get back to tending your Island without a hitch soon. In the meantime, please troubleshoot your device by following our other detailed steps here if you haven't already, as these may also help you resolve the issue. For updates, you may visit our Hot Topics section periodically. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

Kudos for taking some necessary workarounds on your end, @teresacubed.

• SandyleeSandylee Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Same prob!em for 3 days.

• keystoneLadykeystoneLady Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

it has been almost a week for me....when are you going to fix it??
    I was hoping to have it for mothers day, at least. And...how are you going to make it up to us???

• HappyLadyHappyLady Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Same issue. Stuck on contents loading: 1 of 37. Started today, May 11th. I tried everything to get back in...including removing and reloading the app. No luck! How long will be waiting to be able to load the game again and play?

• GeneveveGeneveve Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

still waiting and frustrated. All mt prizes are expired by now

• Tori7924Tori7924 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    edited May 12

It has been a WEEk for me, and no help from Zynga! I am sure that I, also, have lost all progress in my events as well as my Creatures! To say I am frustrated would be an understatement! I spend WAAAAY to much money on this game to be experiencing these problems for so long! It has also been over six months since I reported the problem I have of not being able to receive Guests when I request them. Zynga appears to have some really lousy techs working on these problems-maybe they should fire them ALL and get new ones?!

@Tori7924 said:
    It has been a WEEk for me, and no help from Zynga! I am sure that I, also, have lost all progress in my events as well as my Creatures! To say I am frustrated would be an understatement! I spend WAAAAY to much money on this game to be experiencing these problems for so long! It has also been over six months since I reported the problem I have of not being able to receive Guests when I request them. Zynga appears to have some really lousy techs working on these problems-maybe they should fire them ALL and get new ones?!

6 months?? Thanks for the heads up
    I've had that problem for a month. Looks like they have no intention in fixing that issue......not that it matters when the game won't even load now :#

• Regina_ORegina_O Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I have been having the File 1 of 37 problem for over a week on multiple computers (desktop and laptop) on multiple networks. Updated browser, etc. If these fixes don't fix the problem, why do you keep recommending them for problems many have.

• KschnuckKschnuck Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    edited May 14
    My game has been stuck on the round 2 results of event it’s soo frustrating re loaded the game too and nothing been two days stuck here when I load up. Stinks my team needs me for the cruise

@Regina_O said:
    I have been having the File 1 of 37 problem for over a week on multiple computers (desktop and laptop) on multiple networks. Updated browser, etc. If these fixes don't fix the problem, why do you keep recommending them for problems many have.

Exactly! Very frustrating!! None of the recommendations work because the problem is on their end!
    I played flashplayer games for over 10years and never had any issues. This game is full of bugs! Same issues over and over and I have only been playing since January! This is not the first time this error occurred.

• PitskiPitski Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Seems to be no point in posting a comment, I have the same issue, but it seems we are no nearer getting it fixed, over a week now !!!!

• happyland2020happyland2020 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    I was sucked in the training of CRIME SCENE for over 20 hrs. I could not back to normal tasks or tournament even I tried rebooting time & your suggested troubleshooting steps, can u help to resume my normal playing
  • Crzysxycool23Crzysxycool23 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    I am stuck on intro for crime scene since yesterday, I keep restarting thinking it would work but to no avail it freezes again
  • bittybitty Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Is there any progress on the problem, this this going to ever be fixed?

• JudyvgrJudyvgr Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
  • drivetdrivet Member Posts: 10 Caribbean Cruiser
    edited May 18

12 days later and it's loading now. I've missed out on cruises, event's, guests, daily rewards and tournaments. Even lost out on the mothers day event. I've lost the prizes and the mermaid as well as ether I spent gems on. Are we getting compensated or just left at a loss???

• Tori7924Tori7924 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Almost 2 weeks now, and my game still will not load! What good do these Forums do if no one with the ability to help us will even answer us, much less can or will do anything? I seriously want every dime that I've spent trying to play this game returned to me!

• gtyrkagtyrka Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist
    edited May 20
    Been 2 weeks for me as well…I’ve sent multiple emails requesting help with NOTHING!!! I have deleted, updated, restarted phone, reinstalled NOTHING works!🤬 the event that it got stuck on “fallen trireme” ended days ago but still goes back to the same point every time and it will not advance or allow me to play…beyond frustrated!!!
  • MrsShoeMrsShoe Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I'm loading on Windows and mine is still freezing at the Fallen Trireme ad. So whatever you fixed isn't the only issue. I've been frozen since 5/12. Not sure if anyone is listening?????

• TahitiLadyTahitiLady Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

I just lost my whole island (at Level 28 or so). I'm back to the very beginning. I played last night - no problem. Clicked to play today and everything is gone. I think the 'update' wiped out my island. I'd just finished clearing all the areas last week. I'm not doing all that again. I put in a Service Ticket email today, so I hope they can fix it. No word yet.

• nwadnwad Member Posts: 15 Wave Watcher
    I have been unable to play for more than 5 minutes at a time since before Xmas 2020.

It started with the stupid submarine. I couldn’t get through the demo it just restarted. So I played without wifi and it worked for a while. I was able to log on and once I was able to send cruise ship orders before it tanked. So this new submarine was the same. Every time it went for a panoramic view of the night island it stopped. So when I tried without wifi it said you have to be online to access this, BUT it would still make me do the event !?!?!?!?!? WHAT
    So I couldn’t log in to grow even one grain of rice !!!!!

I have deleted and reloaded my game multiple times. You have to contact support to get your levels back (what a pain that is)

Now my game won’t load at all and I am unable to even send a support ticket. I am probably no longer in my beach club and I am probably demoted in the tournament

I have contacted them multiple times about the game just stopping and One time I got some sunshines and hour glasses.

I used to spend money on this game but I will NEVER spend one red cent. Even if they were to give me 1,000,000 gems for that red cent !
  • m_farmers87innm_farmers87inn Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    June 17, 2021 my game won't load after downloading new update!!! Help!!!
  • Mary1KMary1K Member Posts: 34 Dances with Dolphins
    > @Phil71 said:
    My game loads I can even get coins from the cruise ship leaving but the features that appear on the right side of the game board are missing
    > Game won't load once again stuck at Downloading Content : File 1 of 37. Ben like this at least 12 hours now.
    As you can see most of the features I need to play with are missing.