Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Tournament Cheaters are for REAL

TomLommenTomLommen Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist
Today, I was suddenly placed in a different weekly resort tournament, even though it had begun a few days ago. I was doing great, had a nice lead for first place. Then all of a sudden, for no reason, I was put in a brand new group, and I dropped to 6th place. And the first 3 players, all club leaders level 95 (I am just level 68) all have multiple BILLIONS of points. In fact, the first two have identical points (2,147,483,647 tournament points). Obvious cheaters!!! Zynga has a problem!!!! I have reported it and created a ticket. So far, the emails I get back repeat exactly the same thing, obviously a copy paste template, very non-human.

Comments