Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Idea for Mythical Creatures

mamiosomamioso Member Posts: 32 Dances with Dolphins
edited August 21 in Feedback & Suggestions

Our club enjoys the mythical creatures! We have one recommendation. It would be awesome if we knew in advance the boost from the unicorn. That way we could partner with our club to make sure we were ready with the complementary boosts. The unicorn is created to benefit the whole club so knowing what’s coming would allow us to partner better. Just something to consider. Thanks

Comments

• ChiibisukeChiibisuke Community Moderator Posts: 199 Community Moderator

We appreciate your valuable feedback and suggestion to make the Enchanted Grove event more interesting, @mamioso. This is noted and will be forwarded to the team to be included in their reference when making improvements in the game. Thank you for your continued support.

• Bnanny1Bnanny1 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I am loving the mythical creatures but could you explain why the feed requirements is going higher and higher. I can’t fulfill the amount in the time given could this be realistic to allow it to remain fun.

• SarahLouiseSarahLouise Member Posts: 146 Reef Diver

If you don't manage to collect enough feed for a couple of creatures, the amount you need to collect will come down again. It's like the cruise, where each time the number of points your team needs to get the rewards goes up until there's no way you can achieve it. If the number is too high on the mythical creature, I don't bother trying.

• zivasmomzivasmom Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

I have stopped trying on the mythical creatures. I am at 180 which is an impossible number. I do not know why the feed is not accumulable. I have decided to no longer play. They really blew it o this one.