Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

New ether game

lovinflorida1lovinflorida1 Member Posts: 6 Beach Bum

Why do they make it so hard to get the items to complete tasks and they give us 3 different tasks at the same time . Now this ether game thing is interfering with my cruise and concert game. Please, this is a very stressful time, I play for fun and to forget the world is going to **** in a hand basket!! Trying to do all 3 at one time is not working, you are forcing us to buy gems when most of us are out of work. Another thing is the video spin tho g. Why did you stop giving bonus gems at the end of spinning all 12 times????

Comments

• suuperbee1951suuperbee1951 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I was enjoying Farmville2 Tropical Escape until you put Ether in the game. I now cannot gdet any tasks done or completed. The game is no longer enjoyable. I'm on a fixed income and cannot buy gems or whatever is needed in order to do the tasks or work the board. Either interferes alot with the game. I cannot even complete tasks for the helicopter. Ether ruins the enjoyment of the game. I had to move on from farmville2 where I had put a few years and alot of time into that game. I built the farm up and then one day I could no longer get into the game. I thought that Farmville2 Tropical Escape could take it's place. I guess I was wrong. Anyway please remove Ether from Tropical Escape. Some people will be forced to move on altogether from this game and facebook.

• MsHoneyMsHoney Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist