Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

No Advanced Warning for Deleting Items on Island Stage

mamiosomamioso Member Posts: 32 Dances with Dolphins

I stock items for the Island Stage and then unexpectedly everything gets deleted. Is it possible to give a warning first, like how you let us know when a Cruise Ship is departing? Thanks

Comments

• trikeladytrikelady Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

My train that sits on my island- the engine- has disappeared! I want it back NOW! I earned it !

• cowboytrickscowboytricks Member Posts: 110 Hot Spring Indulger

Hello Mamioso, the stage item get deleted automatically every fortnight, you can see the timer Count down :)
    Happy gaming

• cynlongocynlongo Member Posts: 12 Caribbean Cruiser

@mamioso said:
    I stock items for the Island Stage and then unexpectedly everything gets deleted. Is it possible to give a warning first, like how you let us know when a Cruise Ship is departing? Thanks

The items stay for two weeks (a fortnight). You can check the status of the fortnight period by going to the island stage, click on the gold Upgrades button, then select the top tab. It should say at the top Fortnightly Run and under that it says Ends in: however much time is left. Right now mine says 7d 11h. So you have to read it to tell how much time you have left.