Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Enchanted grove

LoopyLoopy Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
Does anyone have the enchanted grove working and if so at what level did it start

Comments

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,715 Lava Lounger

Less than half of us have it. Zynga said it was a slow roll out to make sure it was stable, etc. I am getting fed up with this excuse as they seem to use it for almost all new things. They should wait until they know it is working before anyone gets it. They seem capable of doing that it all their other games like Country Escape, Farmville 2 etc. but somehow they can't manage to do that in Tropic Escape. My message to Zynga is to give the event to everyone or give the event to no one. Problem solved.

• LoopyLoopy Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    Thanks for the info. By the way what level are you at?

@Loopy said:
    Thanks for the info. By the way what level are you at?

I am level 90.

• Marsha_In_CaliforniaMarsha_In_California Member Posts: 5 Beach Bum

It’s a MAJOR disappointment .... so don’t feel bad if you don’t have it yet.
    Too much needed for too little reward.
    A waste.

• MelodyMelody Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    All your treats disappear if you don't get enough for the animal. They don't store for the next one. Like the stage thing...agreed...too much effort for little reward.
  • captnfirepantscaptnfirepants Member Posts: 23 Island Bound
    It's ridiculously hard and ruining the cruise for my whole team. Most of us are talking taking a break.
    I don't have the kind of time to invest in this enchanted thing.
    Seriously Zynga?
    Been playing since Feb 18 and for real, I don't want to play anymore.
  • captnfirepantscaptnfirepants Member Posts: 23 Island Bound
    And we only play for boosts. what a joke now.
  • NYerInTXNYerInTX Member Posts: 31 Dances with Dolphins

Quick question about the enchanted grove... I don’t have it yet (and from the comments I don’t feel bad about it) but do I need the expansion items to open up land there or can I sell them to my club buddies?

• mr_flibblemr_flibble Member Posts: 63 Sandy Toes

Well I don’t have Enchanted Grove yet and I am not holding my breath waiting. Moko the Monkey been sat there doing nothing since I started the game over 2 years ago.....
    And whenever I get one of the bonus games it seems to disappear on me after a short while, Petroglyph Falls disappears when I have like 10 days worth of reduced landmark timers, and the one with the stingray tokens and such... that disappeared on me after maybe 2 days, but most of the club members still have it. Go figure 🤔

@NYerInTX said:
    Quick question about the enchanted grove... I don’t have it yet (and from the comments I don’t feel bad about it) but do I need the expansion items to open up land there or can I sell them to my club buddies?

You don't use any land expansion items. When you get the enchanted grove, the game itself clears the land and adds the new items.

• NewgramaNewgrama Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

My opinion is that you have to go do orders for visitors and you don't get enough feed to give and animal. Also you cant visit other members to feed there animals when they dont have it yet. I collected 40 food and now that animal has left and a new one there to feed but the feed you had already collected is gone thats not fair you work to hard to collect it. Please solve the issue and let everyone play and be a little easier to visit and collect

• NYerInTXNYerInTX Member Posts: 31 Dances with Dolphins

Thank you @phamton and @Newgrama for answering my question. Your answers are a big help! I must say phamton, you have always answered the questions I’ve had from the very start of me playing until now at level 61. I owe you many many thanks! You’ve never lead me astray or not answered the ? I was trying to ask. So a big thanks! Stay safe & healthy! :smiley:

• NewgramaNewgrama Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

Also buying a well to get 3 ether every 3 hrs is not bad BUT HAVING TO BUY ONE EVERY 2 DAYS IS NUTS for 1000 coin or 60 gems. I think something needs to change

• DragonmasterDragonmaster Member Posts: 14 Caribbean Cruiser

Not very happy with the enchanted grove, to enter social sweepstakes 4 club members need to have fed enough animals, only 2 of us have because of the extremely slow roll out. Not vety fair zynga

• pendragonpendragon Member Posts: 10 Caribbean Cruiser
    Ok Zynga... I think you finally ruined the game. This enchanted Island is a total joke. Far too difficult and no way to get help. I note that all the features are not ready yet so I will hold off and wait to see if the extra features make it easier to play but it looks like I may be deleting this game... which is a shame as I have been playing this for years now.
    The least Zynga could do is make it possible to trade the items on the boat. Also please try to keep in mind that we have real lives so we cannot spend 12 hours a day playing this game.