Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Monkey game cheating

gg517gg517 Member Posts: 10 Caribbean Cruiser

How is it that some high level players can just scoot around the monkey board collecting monkeys? Like 100 in 5 minutes? Waste of time to play honestly.....

Tagged:

Comments

• alsh1alsh1 Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

My opponent didn't play at all during round 4 so, during round 5, I had a lot of items left over to use on moves for the last round. Luck of the draw?

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,601 Lava Lounger
    edited May 21

@alsh1 said:
    My opponent didn't play at all during round 4 so, during round 5, I had a lot of items left over to use on moves for the last round. Luck of the draw?

Same here. I make the items nonstop and don't use them until the last hour of the game plus I had a lot left over from the previous rounds.

• ShameShame Member Posts: 14 Caribbean Cruiser

My Opponent in the final round was 20 levels above and actually didn't do anything until the end of the round. When I looked at their profile, their highest resort rating was over 2 trillion points! How does one actually achieve over 2 trillion points in 7 days?

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,601 Lava Lounger

@Shame said:
    When I looked at their profile, their highest resort rating was over 2 trillion points! How does one actually achieve over 2 trillion points in 7 days?

That's a cheater.