Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - May 2020

LexaTheKatsumiBabyLexaTheKatsumiBaby Community Moderator Posts: 378 Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.
  • Please post only once per thread. Multiple posting or sending of requests through private messages will result in infraction.
  • For your privacy, do not post email addresses, contact numbers, Player IDs, or other personal information.

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

Thank you!

Comments

• AMLAML Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist
    Hii if phill from “ honesty resort” is here , I tried to accept inv to club ... I’m active would like to join but full :) this is beach babe
  • CORNISHKATE1985CORNISHKATE1985 Member Posts: 11 Caribbean Cruiser

I’ve just started a new game and need a club to join. Level 5, but willing to work on it. My code is J6p-19f3

• smithv03smithv03 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Hi, I have only been playing a couple of weeks. I joined a group last week (?) And when I logged on tonight...it said I was removed? When I searched for the group and hit Join, it says I must be at level 50. What happened? Is there a way to talk to the "leader" in the group? (Shes listed under my friends and I can visit her land)

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,601 Lava Lounger

@CORNISHKATE1985 said:
    I’ve just started a new game and need a club to join. Level 5, but willing to work on it. My code is J6p-19f3

I sent you a buddy request (Bev's Escape) and will invite you to my club if you don't already have a club. If you are interested, my club name is Friends on the Pier (and has a rainbow icon). We are a friendly group and very helpful.

• StealthazStealthaz Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist
    edited May 13
    I have been playing this game a couple of years and only had one member to help. She has virtually stopped playing and I need help. My invitation code is VOY-VXLA and my club is Jackie's Jewels. Please join me...I play daily!!

@Stealthaz said:
    I have been playing this game a couple of years and only had one member to help. She has virtually stopped playing and I need help. My invitation code is VOY-VXLA and my club is Jackie's Jewels. Please join me...I play daily!!

Have you thought about joining an established club? Mine is very active and we have room for 2 more people. If you are interested, my club name is Friends on the Pier (and has a rainbow icon).

• birdshellbirdshell Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Our club, Chillin in the Tropics, has room for a few active members. We help without pressure. We just like daily players and an occasional chat. Leave your member code if you would like to join.

• CaversParadiseCaversParadise Member Posts: 5 Tropical Tourist

Are you looking for an active beach club?

min level to join is 34.
    we will have 8 openings by the end of the cruise due to members not scoring, we are strict with our min.

• NAZ182NAZ182 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    edited May 17
    I am looking for a new club. My current one is so confusing. I can see that people are playing by their WRR but no one communicates at all. Out of 20 people, I am the only one who does the cruise ship. I am currently at over 18,000 by myself! I really don't understand why no one else participates. No one uses the chat and no one will send me a guest. All that happens is sunshine is sent. Is this normal? I am level 22.
  • kokilaukokilau Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    edited May 17
    Looking for a new beach club. Mine is not very active and I've done all the work for this cruise ship. I'm very active daily and participate in all group activities. I would prefer a group that likes to chat and is helpful to other members. My name on the game is koki lau inn, I'm level 31, sent out 23 guests this week, and currently have 16,000 points on the cruise ship. My code is V36-GISY.
  • GrannybudGrannybud Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

Come join us...we are Co-Co-Nuts... we work cruise ships and share boosts....we are looking for people who like to compete and help each other...we do chat

• kitskits Member Posts: 5 Beach Bum

Our Group "SUNSHINE PARADISE" is looking for another Family Member. If you enjoy Chatting, Helping and Participating in the Cruise(40 orders must) we would ❤️ for you to join our Team.Every day lots of boost party n members are friendly to help u always.Just ping us.My codeis 93T-1W6Q.Please join in this beautiful n fun virtual journey❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@kokilau said:
    Looking for a new beach club. Mine is not very active and I've done all the work for this cruise ship. I'm very active daily and participate in all group activities. I would prefer a group that likes to chat and is helpful to other members. My name on the game is koki lau inn, I'm level 31, sent out 23 guests this week, and currently have 16,000 points on the cruise ship. My code is V36-GISY.

I sent you a buddy request from Bev's Escape. I will send you an invitation to my club if you are interested. My club is Friends on the Pier and we do chat and are very active on the cruise ship, We also help each other.

• rajiraji Member Posts: 36 Beachcomber

@NAZ182 said:
    I am looking for a new club. My current one is so confusing. I can see that people are playing by their WRR but no one communicates at all. Out of 20 people, I am the only one who does the cruise ship. I am currently at over 18,000 by myself! I really don't understand why no one else participates. No one uses the chat and no one will send me a guest. All that happens is sunshine is sent. Is this normal? I am level 22.

Hi Naz, if you’re still looking, join True Paradise. The average level is 37 and we love people who do the cruise.

• Catladycrafter922Catladycrafter922 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

New to this game but I am OBSESSED! I’m very active, helpful and I need friends in my club! I would love it if I had some people that did the cruise boat with me. I played Paradise Bay for years and this is the only game that comes closest with the exception that it’s so hard to find users that are active without coming into the forum.
    Farm name is Little Duck Inn
    Buddy code is FKW3-D2M8

Look forward to playing with new friends!