Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

MORE SPACE TO DECORATE!

KarmaKoveKarmaKove Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I absolutely love this game and play daily! My only request is that they make the island bigger to give us more room to decorate! Decorating in my opinion is half the fun but unfortunately I’ve run outta room and in order to display my deco, I have to look like a hoarder! Lol. That would be perfect if Zynga expanded the size of the island. If that ever happens my only other request is to offer us more decorations to purchase. Thanks for listening! 😀

Tagged:

Comments

• SteLexSteLex Community Moderator Posts: 10 Community Moderator
    edited March 26

Appreciate the suggestion about making the Island bigger to accommodate additional in-game decorations to make the game more fun and lively, @KarmaKove. I will take note of this and forward it to the team for review. Thank you for your continued support!