Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Move the game to a new device

auryaury Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist
edited March 2020 in Ask a Player
Is there a way to transfer the game Tropic Escape keeping the same level, without losing progress, from an Apple device IPhone 6 to a Huawei with Android 10?

Best Answer

Answers

• auryaury Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist
    > @phamton said:
    > You will need to start at the beginning on your new device but once you get to level 2 or 3, you can connect to Facebook and it will find your old game for you. So play through the tutorial, then once you see the setting icon (the gear symbol in the upper right corner), click on it and connect to Facebook. Sometimes it take a few tries before it will connect to Facebook. Once it does connect, you will get a pop up saying that there is another game associated with that facebook account and it will ask you which game you want. Choose the game in the cloud that has the highest XP. It will then load your old game onto your new device.

Thanks a lot! But what if I have never connected Facebook to my game? Can I do it now from my old device (that is still working) and then do all the procedure you mentioned on the new phone?
  • phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,754 Lava Lounger
  • RezelRezel Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    How to update in huawei phone.. Don't have playstore
  • C7_mascolaC7_mascola Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

my game says to update the new game content so it will sync with cloud, but there is no update to download on my fire....went to my pc and the game is not at the same location as my fire...now what