Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Find Beach Clubs & New Members - March 2020

LexaTheKatsumiBabyLexaTheKatsumiBaby Community Moderator Posts: 372 Community Moderator

Promote your Beach Clubs here, Tropic Hosts! Make sure to provide the needed information below so that it will be easier for other players to decide which Club to join.

• Beach Club XP
  • Number of Guests shared by your members in the last week
  • Current Number of Members

Reminders:

• Any posts in violation of the Rules of Conduct or any inappropriate posts will be removed.
  • Please post only once per thread. Multiple posting or sending of requests through private messages will result in infraction.
  • For your privacy, do not post email addresses, contact numbers, Player IDs, or other personal information.

• Cloning is against our Zynga Terms of Service and Community Rules (Number 6, Letter A). It is under "exploit" wherein players uses bugs, glitches or speed to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game developers. It's important we keep a healthy and fair gameplay experience for all players.

Thank you!

Comments

• TxtropicsTxtropics Member Posts: 34 Dances with Dolphins

Turtle Beach Texas is looking for new members that play daily. We have several members who play throughout the day and night and will help with challenges.

• JombusJombus Member Posts: 6 Beach Bum

Looking to join new beach club play everyday very active and helpful my code is WTZ-IJWE level 33

• dolargdolarg Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Looking for friends. My code is LEK-IM3Q

• KimberlyS_1975KimberlyS_1975 Member Posts: 31 Dances with Dolphins

We are a laid back kind of club on the quiet side. However, we do have players who are in it to win it. Would you like to join us? Feel free to try us out 😀

• Cocktails_and_DreamsCocktails_and_Dreams Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
    edited March 8
    Flanagan’s beach club is new and looking for active members located within UK or similar time zone!
    I am level 42 and a very helpful player with guests, cruises, helicopter orders and selling items from my boathouse.
    Please join me to make this the best beach club!
  • BecktacularoneBecktacularone Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist

Becky's Beach Club is looking for new members .. Kinda laid Back but we do play to win! We have recently let a few players go due to their lack of interest .
    Daily play is a Must! Daily Cruise Ship Play !
    We are English speaking only..
    Polite, nice , helpful to one another , that's what we are.
    Just respond in chat.. I understand silent players..but polite chat is Hello and Respond to Questions or be helpful when you can.
    We do get chatty and we have become long time friends here...
    Ask if you need anything.
    I am very helpful with helicopters,sending guests, Cruise ship items, and any other items needed for all my members. .I use Boosts to help in weekly Tournaments to help move you up higher !
    We are a friendly group.. All women at the moment ..remember I had to let ppl go..the other day.. I spotted them a long time and they just used and contributed very little and finally just had to make that decision. But guys are Welcome.
    Come and Make this club a Very Active Club Again !
    You will see the same icon on my club as you see here !
    Come Join .

• AngeliqueDAngeliqueD Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Beach Mums are looking for active, helpful members who participate in cruises . If you would like to join come on in . We would love to have you.

• DebrocksDebrocks Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

Friendly Cruise Lovers is a new club for mid level (30+) actively fun DAILY players who love to work and contribute to Cruises. This club is for supporting each other, sending guests, contributing daily to Cruises (at least 5 jobs daily), boosting together, chatting, having fun, but active. I am looking for club members who love to reach Cruise Goals and rise in the ranks. Friendly Cruise Lovers Club is for you. I am Sand and Sea Chateau.

• Surfsup_cath83Surfsup_cath83 Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist
    nous recherchons des joueurs actifs pour venir rejoindre notre nouvelle équipe sympathique et serviable si vous connaissez quelqu'un, ce serait incroyable s'il vous plaît
    Mon club
    DC Comics Atoll

Merci
  • brandyjobrandyjo Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

Does any beach club allow members under level 14?

• JombusJombus Member Posts: 6 Beach Bum

You can join ours Friends Club if you want

This discussion has been closed.