Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Tournament

AafamAafam Member Posts: 11 Caribbean Cruiser
edited February 23 in General Discussion
Hey all. Some how my tournament on Tropic Escape shows that my next tournament will start is 102 days and 11hrs. And will finish in 6weeks and 23hrs. Sounds so weird. I tried to reinstall the game but still its same. Plus my daily xp its been on 0 points forever even thou Im a active player. I think somethings wrong with the game but Any suggestions. Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,747 Lava Lounger

It does that when your clock on your device isn't synching with the game. First check to make sure your phone or tablet or whatever you play your game on has the correct time. If it is correct. go in your setting on your device and turn off the auto set for time. Then restart your device. Then go back into settings and turn your clock back to auto set. Then start your game.

• AafamAafam Member Posts: 11 Caribbean Cruiser
    @phantom thank you for The details. i did as whatever you said but still its same :( i will try again later. Thanks again

@Aafam said:
    @phantom thank you for The details. i did as whatever you said but still its same :( i will try again later. Thanks again

I am sorry that didn't work for you. Your best bet is to contact Zynga support from your game. They will insist that your device clock is incorrect so be prepared to argue with them. Good luck!

• AafamAafam Member Posts: 11 Caribbean Cruiser
    > @phamton
    Thank you so much for your help. I already contacted the support. Hope it will fix. Many thanks. ☺️
  • davcon_roskomdavcon_roskom Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

Has anyone ever seen where you are the only one showing up on the tournament list? It looks like I am playing by myself 🥴
    I am logged into Facebook even restarted my game several times and I am still the only one showing up.

That happens to me sometimes but as the tournament goes on, others are added.

• davcon_roskomdavcon_roskom Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

I was the only one throughout the tournament and ended up winning 1st place lolol not complaining though lolol :D

• lisawheatleylisawheatley Member Posts: 2 Tropical Tourist

I have two questions, 1,does trade boat points count on tournament
    2,which boost are best to use during tournament, my club arguing

to use only cp and not use xp

@lisawheatley said:
    I have two questions, 1,does trade boat points count on tournament

Yes, anything you craft counts toward the tournament even the things for the trade boat. Most special event items don't count very much. I just made something for the tugboat and it only gave me 8 crafting points. Just look at the yellow star that goes by when you collect something from your craft building. The yellow star shows how many crafting points that you get from making something.

2,which boost are best to use during tournament, my club arguing

to use only cp and not use xp

The CP boosts are the only boosts that help for the tournament. That is the yellow star boost. My club seldom uses the XP star during boosts when we are working on the tournament. We use the other spaces to "stack" boosts. This is a typical boost for us: All craft timer (frenzy), All craft yellow star, plus 3 other yellow building stars such as jewelry yellow star, kiln yellow star, and beachfront kitchen yellow star. We add whichever building that people have the extra points on from their spins. The only time we use the XP (pink/purple) star is when we are helping people level up or we have an extra slot. But the XP does not count for the tournament.