Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Daily request reset

BadgerBadger Member Posts: 32 Dances with Dolphins

I was at day 97 of my daily request when it was reset. I have sent a message to a game moderator as well as an email to the support team. So far I have had no response.... This is by far the worst glitch I have experienced... Extremely unhappy about this!

Tagged:

Comments

• Reelblnd25Reelblnd25 Member Posts: 23 Island Bound
    This same thing has happened to me, probably close to 10 times by now. The first time was on my 367th day in a row of doing the daily quest. Every so often, since then, it just suddenly changes the time that it shows up, and if It shows up before I finished the last one, that’s it, new streak reset. My longest streak is still 366 days. Every time it resets, I go back to getting the tiny bottle. Very frustrating. I’ve developed a habit of trying to finish my daily quest as fast as it can be accomplished, so that I won’t miss out, and still, about a month ago, one quest must have come right on the heels of the previous one, and it reset, once again.
  • TkikiTkiki Member Posts: 1,337 Monkey Temple Trekker
    edited February 2020

@Badger @Reelblnd25
    Best place to get support is to send a message to the support team, they are able to help recover it!

• BadgerBadger Member Posts: 32 Dances with Dolphins
    I sent an email to the support team and have yet to hear back from them. I guess the issue with Petroglyph Falls took precedence