Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Game crashing after spinning viewing video

FancyPants87FancyPants87 Member Posts: 1 Tropical Tourist
edited February 2020 in Bugs & Issues
My game crashes after I view a video to spin the wheel. Happens every time. Happens in FarmVille 2, too. The videos will play all the way through and once done, the app will crash. And I will have to reopen but get no rewards or anything.

Comments

• TberryTberry Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

Having same problem for a week. Please fix this!

• MokupunigalMokupunigal Member Posts: 19 Wave Watcher

Having the same problem starting yesterday!

• DovevilleDoveville Member Posts: 17 Wave Watcher

I am having a similar problem. Watch a video and there is no place to click it to go back to spin and then game kicks me our. I have been experiencing this for 9 days now, reported it to Support with no solution.

• SteLexSteLex Community Moderator Posts: 49 Community Moderator

Apologies for the experience, Tropic Hosts. As the team continues to experiment with quests to add value and interest to your gaming experience, the bonus Gems on the Watch and Earn (Prize Wheel) feature are temporarily unavailable for maintenance. I ask for your patience while we look for other enjoyable rewards coming your way. As per crashing issue, performing the troubleshooting steps outlined here may help fix it. Additionally, though it may take some time for our Player Support team to respond to your ticket request, rest assured that everything will be looked into. Your continued support is greatly appreciated, thanks.