Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Event are ridiculously hard on supplies

TkikiTkiki Posts: 1,225Member Monkey Whisperer
edited January 14 in General Discussion

I don’t know about you, but i find the we are getting lots of events at the same time which in turn are getting ridiculously hard on supplies, and less and less benefits for doing so. Like right know, a cruise (which I really like), then the finding clues event which need to craft special items at same workshops as the cruise, and then the stage event, which also requires to craft at those specific workshops, all while all of these are using time and supplies. You achieve the cruise goal to get a minimum of 3 and 4 xp boost, maybe one or two cp boosts if you are lucky and really almost no frenzy’s. Same goes for the habitat pictures, the boosts bottle have reduce it’s frenzy drastically.
And in a couple of days you will add the resort tournement, and just saw a new event will be added in six days....come on, please provide better rewards, and maybe once in a while a Sunshine day or provide a way to opt out of these events.
Just my two cents!

Comments