Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Change the Color of Youre name

MootjuhhhhMootjuhhhh Posts: 3Member Tropical Tourist

Hoe can i change the color of the name from my home?

Comments

• phamtonphamton Posts: 1,494Member Volcano Enthusiast

Go to Settings>>Click on change Inn name>>Now you will be adding a code to your name. In front of your name, you will add this [c] and then you will add a code for the color.

Here are just some of the codes for colors but if you do a search online for color codes you can find more:
    Red [FF0000]
    Blue [0000FF]
    Purple [800000]
    Green [00FF00]
    So this is an example of how I would do this if I wanted my name to show as blue:
    [c][0000FF]My Paradise

You may have to adjust the number of letters in your island name if you have too long of a name. (FYI: all of the 0's are zeros not the letter O)

Like I mentioned above if you don't want the colors I used, just search online for color codes and you will get the codes for more colors.

As for italics you will add [i] in front