Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

Light Camera Action

Florence99Florence99 Member Posts: 7 Beach Bum

I just don’t get this. How does it work. I make stuff and I always miss out on the shows as they are 8 hour intervals.

Comments

• SarahLouiseSarahLouise Member Posts: 116 Hot Spring Indulger

I just gave up on it. The items take too long to make and use too many resources. The 8 hour time frame makes it stressful. If enough players refuse to participate zynga will have to get rid of it or improve it.

• Florence99Florence99 Member Posts: 7 Beach Bum

I agree. It take way too much time and life is just to short!

• cowboytrickscowboytricks Member Posts: 83 Sun-lovin' Surfer

I have been playing this from the start, hope it dosnt get removed because really enjoying it :)
    Unfortunately not everyone got it which is a real pity ... love the decorations... and super craft is very handy, I agree the start was tricky but now get 400 points head start more times than not.
    I make all the stuff flat out at the start and by the end of reset have nothing left :)

• alsh1alsh1 Member Posts: 3 Tropical Tourist

I've given up on this. It's too resource hungry and I don't intend to live on the game all day to meet the need to make all the resources. With the 8 hour time frame it's fine to start it in the morning but no later as I eventually need to sleep at night. When I wake up, I've run out of time. I'm ignoring this and playing the parts I like of this game (which is pretty much everything else).