Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

How do you remove a sticky note post from the in game club chat?

coamissouricoamissouri Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist
I posted a sticky note message on my club chat and I have been trying for days to figure out on how to remove it. Does anyone know how to remove It?

Answers

• phamtonphamton Posts: 1,494Member Volcano Enthusiast
    edited November 2019

You have to be a leader or moderator. Click on the sticky. Put your pointer on the last letter in the message and X out each letter one by one. Then click "Done". And then "post". Just an FYI, this give you a blank sticky note to write other messages on later. Nothing removes the sticky note itself from the chat. I post different messages almost daily on my mine such as reminders for frenzy boosts, etc. Some clubs keep their rules there and never change the message.

• coamissouricoamissouri Posts: 4Member Tropical Tourist
    I am the leader and tried that and that's what brought me to asking the question because it didn't work. But thank you.