Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
Want to report tournament cheaters? Please fill out this form. Thanks!

How to use PhotoGrabber?

BMWchick13BMWchick13 Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

I get a free wildlife photo every 20 hours at my current rank using the Photograbber. How do I do this? What PhotoGrabber are they talking about?

Comments

• phamtonphamton Member Posts: 1,688 Lava Lounger

I see no one has answered this. I am assuming because no one knows the exact answer, including me. I don't have a photo grabber and don't think I ever did. But because of the name, I am assuming it is much like a prize grabber that I have had many times. Look in your store and see if you have it there. It will probable say "earned" beside it. Drag it onto your island and feed it coins or whatever it is asking for. It might not need coins or anything and may give you photos ever few hours without being fed. But look for it in your store as it sounds like something you won or earned. Good luck and get back to us if you figure it out.

• BMWchick13BMWchick13 Member Posts: 4 Tropical Tourist

I just made it into the Legend level in the last tournament with second place. It shows the Photograbber as one of the prizes. Unless I am misinterpreting and I need to get second place now within the Legend level. However, I did receive all the other prizes shown. I looked in all the sections in the market, but no Photograbber. Thanks phantom for the ideas though.